7- "everything will be alright"

it was another long and torturing day of prostitution for anthony, and alastor could tell, by the way anthony seemed to lifelessly drag through the door of their small house.

"good evening, mon ange." alastor said, greeting anthony with a kiss on the forehead.

"good evening..." anthony said, an obvious chip on his shoulder.

"was everything alright at work, darling?"

"i don't wanna talk about it..." anthony said, pulling his coat up to hide the fresh wounds of the day.

"that's okay, mon ange. just please tell me if anyone hurt you.."

"i will.."

"good boy~" alastor said, kissing anthony sweetly.

anthony let himself blush, melting into the kiss. anthony kisses him as they walk to their bed. alastor pins him on the bed, smirking against anthony's lips. anthony slips his tongue into alastor's mouth, earning a soft groan from the elder. anthony eagerly unbuttoned alastor's shirt. their love making continued deep into the night, but their sleep was not peaceful.

"ange?"

"mon ange?"

alastor looked all over their home for his husband, but he wasn't there. he opened the door to see a crying anthony on the door step.

"anthony, what's wrong?"

"it's my family. they're visiting."

alastor's eyes widened. "i thought they cut you off—?"

"they did.. i don't know why they're coming." anthony said between tears. "it's my father and brother— molly too— dad and arackniss , dad was the one who forced me out..."

"hey, it's okay." alastor ensured him, soothing his cries with a soft voice. "i'll be here with you the whole time, mon ange. and so will molly. she loves you."

anthony stared at the floor. "they're coming today..."

"how long have you known?"

"since this morning."

"they're coming today and only told you this morning?" alastor said, puzzled.

"yes. it doesn't make any sense.." anthony took a deep breath. "but it can't be good..."

"no matter what happens, i'll be with you." alastor took anthony's hand and kissed the back of it. "everything will be alright."

anthony let out a quick smile, though it soon faded.

"v-valentino's going to kill me..." anthony stuttered. "two days without working in just one week—"

"i'll go with you when it's time for you to see him again. valentino won't hurt you while i'm with you."

"i hope so..."

alastor put a hand around anthony and encouraged him to stand up and come inside.

"al—?"

"yes?"

"how do we do this?

"i'll make mom's recipe for jambalaya, then clean the house. you can wash the blood from our clothes."

"sounds like a plan." anthony sighed.

" anthony sighed