The Hello Kitty Murder

Right before I get into this story. I mean no disrespect for the victim or the victims family. This is just information I found on the internet and wanted to share it to my Wattpad account. Also, if you do look up photos of this case, be careful because there are photos. Really, really, gory photos.

This case is The Hello Kitty Murder. There is a reason why it's called The Hello Kitty Murder, But we'll get into that in just a minute. This story also took place in Hong Kong.

So we're gonna start off with a 14 year old girl in Hong Kong had came into the police station in May 1999. The girl had just turned 14, she came alone so she had no parents or friends with her. The police never released the girls name, she's just known as Ah-Fong. It was kind of a deal with the police, it was tell us all you know, and you won't get any prison sentence and your name won't be released.

When she got there, she told the police officers that she was seeing a Ghost. She told the police that she'd been seeing this Ghost very, very frequently. The police just let her talk since where she looked so distressed and worked up over something. They don't really really work with the Supernatural like stuff.

The girl told them that the Ghost that she was seeing a woman who she had been seeing had blood all over her. The police then realized why she came to the police station of all places to talk about Ghosts. The girl had told them that she had been apart of the month long torture and murder of a woman in her twenties. The girl who confessed to being apart of these crimes again, went to the police when she was 14, but when she helped with the crimes she was actually 13.

She wasn't alone in this, she was apart of this group who took part of this as well. The group did most of it as well. The 14 year old girl was the only girl in the group, she was the youngest while the others was men in their 20s or 30s. They was very powerful men, they was members of the Triad. If you don't know what that is, its members of the Chinese Mafia its organized crime, its very, very rich, very very, powerful, and very, very scary people.

The girl just sat there telling the police that it was mainly the men that did all of the torture of the woman. She said that she occasionally joined in, how she got suck into this whole thing was because one of these men was her boyfriend. She was 13 years old and her boyfriend in this group was 34 years old.

The victim was 23 year old, Fan Man-Yi.

Fan Man-Yis life started off from what sources had of her life, saying that her parents abandoned her

Fan Man-Yis life started off from what sources had of her life, saying that her parents abandoned her. No one knows why they did, they don't know if they wanted her or they couldn't afford to take care of her. She went through orphanages and thats where she mainly grew up all of her life until she reached the age of 16. They kicked her out at that age because 16 is believed to be the age of where you could take care of yourself.

Fan Man-Yi found herself doing illegal sex work, doing drugs, and doing crimes just to be able to survive.

She also had a son, sources said that it was to a husband or a client that she was working with. I'm pretty sure that it was from a client, it would make sense if it was, but it could be a husband. It's unknown because he was never mentioned at all though out this case. Fan Man Yi was a night club hostess, and did was believed to be a waitress, and also did sex work like I mentioned.