Sophie Hook

Right before I get into this story. I mean no disrespect for the victim or the victims family. This is just information I found on the internet and wanted to share it to my Wattpad account. Also, if you can't stand child death, then I'd read another one of the cases.

So, this cases an abduction and murder of a little girl named Sophie Hook.

Sophie Hook was 7 years old

Sophie Hook was 7 years old. She was born on May 27, 1988.

July 29, 1995, Sophie and her family decided to take a trip to her uncles house to celebrate her cousin's birthday, which happened to be in Llandudno. So her family traveled to Llandudno to her uncles house and was playing with her cousins. You know, what all kids do when they're with their cousins who are close in age.

The kids at one point in the day had stripped down to their underwear and started to play in the backyard. Some sources say that there was in inflatable pool back there that they was playing in, but I don't know if it is true. As the kids was playing, they decided to all stay in a tent that night outside. Which of course, that's what they did.

When it was night, Sophie's uncle set up the tent and left the back door unlocked just in case the kids wanted to come back inside or if they needed to go to the bathroom.

At 12:20 am, July 30th, one of the children decided to go back inside to sleep, although the 3 children and Sophie stayed in the tent asleep. Right before Sophie's uncle went to sleep, at 12:40 am, he checked the children then went to sleep. At 2:30 am, one of Sophie's cousins work up and checked the time. They noticed that Sophie was in the tent asleep. Sophie was in the middle of the tent between her cousin and his sister.

When morning hit, Sophie's cousin woke at 7:15 to see that Sophie was gone. He saw that her favorite plush doll was still in the tent where she was asleep, and when he got out of the tent, he saw that her sleeping back was in the yard. Of course he went to his dad or Sophie's uncle and told him that she was gone. Of course he looked around, he looked around the yard and the surrounding fields, but Sophie was no where to be seen. He ended up calling the cops at 8:20 am, and filed Sophie Hook as a missing person.

Though it didn't take long to find Sophie, because her body was found at 7:10 am on a local beach half a mile away at Llandudno. Her body was found by a man who was walking his dog down this beach, the man said that he usually took walks down this beach with his dog, and his dog never barked like the way he did when he discovered the body of Sophie Hook.

Home Office, pathologist Dr Donald Waite explained that she had been subjected to an attack including, "Considerable Force" Which basically means that she had been physically beaten as hard as she could have, if that makes sense. Which this left her with broken bones in her upper arm and in her ankle, her body had been covered in bruises, "Consistent with gripping of the child by hand" There was bruising around her head and face, they said that she had been slapped and punched a lot. She suffered from internal bleeding, along with her being violently raped.