The Broken Gate

There are just Scout, Asra, and I left in the world.

The three of us had been travelling through the realms for a while. Asra proved himself to be a helpful companion to have. His knowledges about the realms exceeds anything I've ever read in the books, and his magic so powerful that I don't think even as a demon, Julian could defeat him.

The one time affair turned into a second time. And then the third. And then it never ends.

Most of the time, Asra would puts on the mask, and comforts me the way I want it. Other times, he ravishes me forcefully, despite of whatever I may think of him.

He covers my eyes, and tells me he can't bear to see me cry. He gags my mouth, and tells me he didn't want to hear that name. He ties my hand over the tree trunk, says he didn't want having to fight me. He doesn't have to. If this is my punishment for being selfish, I shall take it. With no resistance.

"Asra, Hurts. Stop." A few times, I hear Faust talking to me from over my head. She's trying to stop us as Asra moves in and out of me. Asra waves her away, and tells her to stop talking to me. In time, her voice grows inaudible, then finally, completely died off.

"Um...un...mnnn...!" I groan as he thrusts inside of me. He lifts my hips up, and plunges deep into me without mercy.

"Ah..ha...Julian..." the gag falls off, and I couldn't help moaning his name. I consider it lucky when Asra decided to blindfold me. If I can't see, I can pretend that it's Julian who's taking me so passionately.

A pair of hands wrap around my neck in the darkness, closing in tightly and choke me.

"Please...just moan... don't say a word. I won't make any sound either...please... do it." Asra continue to thrusts into me as I gasp for air. I don't know why he sounds so upset when I am the one taking the pain. He only loosen his grips on my neck when I nod in agreement.

As the frequency increases, even the suffocation pain turns into sweet pleasure. If I die, it'll be all over. I couldn't help looking forward for it. I wonder, is this how Julian feels? It brightens my heart to know that I'm getting closer to him.

"Ha...Julian... Jul..." I grin at the thought as I call out to him desperately. I feel the pressure on my neck tightened, I wish he'd choke me harder.

"Shut up. You'd like me to hurt you more, wouldn't you?" Asra threatens me, but he never really manage to kill me.

The pressure suddenly lifted. Asra pulls off my blindfold violently. My head hits the ground. I gasp as he clutch my chin and forces me to face him.

"Look! Look at who's taking you." He demands, and I shut my eyes close, still moaning Julian's name. He bites me on my neck, on my shoulder, and everywhere, but I don't yield.

His name is all I have left of him. If I stop calling, I feel like the memories will slip from me as well. I will not allow myself to forget his name.

Asra thrust himself into my mouth. That's the only way to shut me up now. I want to throw up as he grips my hair ruthlessly, and hitting me deep inside.

He throws me aside and drops to his knees when he finished in my mouth. I spit it out as I push myself up from the ground.

He told me he won't apologize for what he did, but he always heal me and take care of me afterward, no matter what he did during the sex. He had cleaned off all the scars Julian left me. I got so angry when he did.

We've been hurting each other ever since Julian left. I don't know how long it's been, until we encounter another door that stands alone in the space.