Forbidden Love- Pharaoh Ramses x Princess Willowflower

Type: Fluff

Hope you enjoy the first one shot in this book!

Without further ado, onto the oneshot!

"Your majesty," The royal messenger of the Empire spoke, "We have reports of a group of invaders coming towards the capital."

The Emperor's eyes were closed as he heard the report, in deep thought about not only protecting his kingdom, but the safety of his beloved daughter. After a moment, the Emperor arose from his throne and spoke. "For the sake of the Empire of the Ming-Song Dynasty, our royal army is called upon to defend the land. And in order to protect the beloved treasure of the Empire, she will be transported to Egypt and remain under the protection of the Pharaoh until the threat is stabilized and eliminated."

 As the Emperor finished his decree, the royal messenger quickly hastened to deliver the message to the General of the army. Meanwhile in the courtyard outside the palace, the Korean Princess sat on a stone bench under a blooming cherry tree as she sipped from her cup of green mint tea.

"Princess Willowflower," The voice of the head servant spoke as she approached the princess, "You have a ship ready for you to go to Egypt. Your things have been packed as well and are on the ship." The princess gazed up at the head servant with her smile soft, "Of course, I'll be heading to the docks shortly." Princess Willowflower replied.

The head servant nodded her head in response before she left the courtyard leaving the delicate princess alone to finish drinking her tea. Princess Willowflower sighed softly before she continued to sip her tea. She knew better than to object to what was commanded of her by her father Emperor Carteral, who she loved dearly along with her mother Empress Lolita. Plus- going to Egypt for safety purposes wasn't that bad at all.

In the thriving revived ancient kingdom of Egypt, the handsome and diligent Pharaoh Ramses ruled his kingdom with a fair but firm iron fist. He was the son of Ra, Egyptian God of the Sun and feared by all of Egypt. As the Korean Princess and the Egyptian Pharaoh met with the other leaders of the nations for political dinners, royal balls, the Olympics, and emergency meetings if needed, feelings of fondness and passion sparked between them overtime. Of course, the white haired princess of Poland had also taken a romantic liking to the Pharaoh of Egypt. (There's gonna be some spicy drama-)

The Princess and the Pharaoh couldn't deny their feelings for each other, but kept to themselves. Being sent to Egypt was a chance for Princess Willowflower to be close with Pharaoh Ramses. And their short time together would be a lasting memory in their minds.

Soon, Princess Willowflower finished her tea and made her way to the docks in her carriage carried by four strong guards. After a short ride to the docks, the Princess was escorted out of her carriage and onto the ship that was to set sail to the kingdom by the Nile River. As soon as the Princess boarded, the ship set sail to Egypt. The Princess gazed out to the glistening sea, the breeze making her hair flow. "I get to see Ramses again..." Princess Willowflower thought happily as she smiled softly.

After sailing for nearly 3 hours, the ship arrived and docked in the kingdom of Egypt. As Princess Willowflower stepped onto the docks of the pyramid kingdom, she took in the environment of the place she was staying at until  she could go back home to the Korean Empire. Two Egyptian guards were waiting for the Princess with a chariot next to them, ready to bring her to the capital of Egypt  known as Cairo, to the palace of the Pharaoh.

As soon as they arrived at the palace, Princess Willowflower was escorted to the throne room. "My Pharaoh, Princess Willowflower Usagi Ming-Song from the Empire has arrived to Egypt." The guard spoke as he bowed to Pharaoh sitting on the throne.

Pharaoh Ramses arose from his throne and stepped down the steps towards Princess Willowflower. "Leave us alone." Pharaoh Ramses commanded, to which everyone else obeyed and exited the throne room. The Princess glanced around the room before back at the Pharaoh. Pharaoh Ramses gazed at Princess Willowflower with both his scratched out eye and his other working brown eye before he smiled gently.

"I've missed you Willow." Pharaoh Ramses spoke. Princess Willowflower blushed a light pink as her blue eyes gazed into the Pharaoh's. "I've missed you too Ram." Princess Willowflower replied as she pecked the Pharaoh's cheek with a giggle, causing the Pharaoh to blush a dark red.

"Come, I wanted to show you the garden I made in my spare time." Pharaoh Ramses said as he extended his hand. Princess Willowflower smiled softly as she gently took the Pharaoh's hand. The two royals made their way to the garden while holding hands, the secret admiration being present. Soon, they arrived outside to a beautiful garden with many flowers, plants, trees, native and exotic to the land of Egypt. The Princess looked around in awe, taking in the beauty that the Pharaoh created with the spare time he had when he had nothing better to do.

"It's beautiful."  Princess Willowflower spoke softly. The Pharaoh smiled as he glanced at the Princess, "It's even more special with you here Willow." Princess Willowflower blushed a pink color as she gazed up at Pharaoh Ramses. Both the Princess and the Pharaoh leaned in close until their lips touched. (And there goes Annari coming after Willowflower for kissing her man-)

Both the secret lovers embraced into the kiss of passionate love. Love that was forbidden.

After a moment, the two pulled away, in shock of what they just did, but at the same time, wanted it to last longer. The both of them knew however, that it wasn't meant to be.

"No one can know we did this." Pharaoh Ramses spoke in a serious tone. Princess Willowflower nodded her head  in agreement, knowing what would happen if anyone found out. The Pharaoh and the Princess gazed into each other's eyes one last time before they left the garden.

Deep down, they still loved each other, despite their love being secret from everyone.

@_WinryRose_ I'm so sorry lol-