My Love (Part 1) - Chieftain Archimedes x Chieftess Noire

Type: Fluff, some angst, and a sad ending to this so be sure to have some tissues. Don't say I didn't warn you about the feels-

A oneshot I wrote in my spare time, basically some lore about the previous Cheiftess of the Aztec Empire, and how the Chieftain loved her very much.

And without further ado, onto the oneshot!

Many years ago, a lone Chieftain Archimedes sat on his Aztec throne in boredom. "I do wish that the Gods allow something to happen." The Chieftain muttered to himself, "Maybe they require a human sacrifice to appease them so I don't suffer from just sitting on the throne." The Chieftain found himself looking around the throne room, to occupy himself so he wouldn't go as insane as his friend and ally Count Hercules John Mulligan I. As Chieftain Archimedes looked around, his wishes of an event to occur was granted by the Gods as an Aztec guard ran into the throne room. 

"Chieftain Archimedes!" The guard cried out as he panted, causing the Chieftain to get from his throne. "What was happened?" Chieftain Archimedes asked as he ran over to his guard in concern. "The patrol just came back." The guard said, "And they brought back a young maiden that they found floating in the river unconscious." "A young maiden unconscious? Tell me where is she now?" The Chieftain asked. "In the house of the Shaman. She's currently working to wake up the maiden and heal her injuries." The guard replied.

"So the patrol found a young maiden in the river unconscious? I wonder what happened to her that caused her to end up like this? Could this perhaps be the Gods granting my wish for something to happen?" Chieftain Archimedes thought to himself. "Go to the Shaman and tell her that as soon as the young maiden recovers, bring her to me." The Chieftain commanded before he went back to his throne. "Yes my Chieftain!" The Aztec guard replied before he went off to deliver the message to the Shaman. "Levi! Make sure preparations are underway for our guest tonight." Chieftain Archimedes said. "Of course my Chieftain." Levi, the head servant replied before he went off to get the Aztec Palace ready for it's visitor.

"I must also make myself ready." Chieftain Archimedes thought to himself before he went to his chambers. Tonight would be the night where the Chieftain would meet the maiden that he would make his Chieftess.

Later into the evening...

"My Chieftain, the table is set for dinner tonight with our guest." Levi said as he stood in front of the throne of the Chieftain. "Excellent." Chieftain Archimedes replied before a guard ran into the throne room. "My Chieftain, the maiden has arrived." The guard said as he caught his breath from running. "Well don't just stand there! Send her in to my throne room." Chieftain Archimedes commanded. The guard nodded his head before he went off to bring in tonight's guest. Chieftain Archimedes sat on his throne and waited until a moment later, when the guard returned with the foreign visitor.

As the maiden stepped inside the throne room, Chieftain Archimedes' heart skipped a beat as he couldn't take his eyes off her. The maiden was wearing women's Aztec clothes after her regular clothes got damaged from floating in the river, but the Chieftain could see her pale white skin that reminded him of the moon at night. His white eyes with gray pupils gazed into her dark black eyes that sparkled in the light. Her black hair reminded the Chieftain of his love for the night sky, since it was clear to see the stars that dazzled. The maiden shyly blushed as the Chieftain got a look at her, before the Chieftain spoke.