C18. Little Cherry

Yin Tao finished his porridge very quickly and then dragged Rong Huan out of the room excitedly.

As Lei Sai wanted to witness the power of the sword, he left with them too.

Haishan Academy where Yin Tao went school was founded by Master Taixu, the master of Nine Void Sect, the No. 1 cultivation sect which mainly enrolled children under 10 years old to study cultivation skills and the top students among them were selected to join the Nine Void Sect. Cultivators of Nine Void Sect usually were invited to teach the children at the Academy.

Therefore, thousands of children flocked into the Academy to study cultivation skills and some even bribed cultivators to save a spot for them, hoping they could be selected by Nine Void Sect. Even if they couldn't be selected eventually, they could make fast progress under the coach of cultivators of the Sect.

After Yin Tao rushed to the Academy and handed in his sword to the eldest apprentice of his master Shifu Jin Tong, Rong Huan and Lei Sai waited outside the room.

In Haishan Academy, students under the age of five were allowed to bring companies to school. But they would only wait outside.

When Jin Tong received Yin Tao's magic weapon, there was a dash of mocking flashing in his eyes. His master Shifu always praised Yin Tao for his great talent and potentials. But the sword Yin Tao made had no level at all and its shape was terribly disgusting, like a piece of shit.

Jealousy made him forget that Yin Tao was only a three-year-old child, and it was already not easy for a kid to make a magic weapon. Any other three-year-old children just started to learn cultivation.

"Unqualified." Jin Tong handed it back to Yin Tao and said, "Go back and make another qualified level one magic weapon."

Yin Tao looked up at him and said, "But master Shifu said I don't need to make one with level as long as I try my best."

Jin Tong was outraged when he mentioned their master Shifu and shouted loudly, "Master Shifu asked me to check your assignments, meaning that you have to listen to me. If I affirm your magic weapon is not qualified, it is not qualified. If you don't do what I say, you are expelled from school and never will be recruited."

Since Yin Tao was admitted to the school, master Shifu always praised him for his talent and taught him how to make magic weapons in person. This never occurred to Jin Tong before. Yin Tao was a fast learner. He could master anything his master Shifu taught, which made him one of master Shifu's favorites.

What was really hurtful was that his master Shifu said that he was not even comparable with a child and he could have become famous if he was half smart and talented as Yin Tao. He was both jealous and mad at Yin Tao.

Whenever his master Shifu bragged in front of people, he always mentioned Yin Tao, not Jin Tong at all.

In fact, Taoist Yunyi, Yin Tao's master Shifu, favored Yin Tao for a reason.

Taoist Yunyi was a magic weapon freak. He spent his life time refining magic weapons. And he was well known in the industry. He also made many supreme spiritual weapons. Unfortunately, he didn't have much time left. If he couldn't make any breakthrough, he only could live for about another hundred years. To stop his skills going away with his death, he spent ages looking for someone who could inherit his skills.

Finally he found a child with incredible talent. He was like a rare treasure for him. He would like to teach Yin Tao all the knowledge he knew. Unfortunately, Yin Tao was too young to stay away from his parents. Otherwise, he would have already taken him to the Sect to teach him exclusively.