Chapter Seven - [Winter]

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁ Chapter Seven ꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺

Authors Note before we start ~ Hi! I just wanna wish a very Happy Birthday to Severus since it's his birthday today, I love you hubby :') ! January 9th, 2020.  Alright, continue reading haha.

Y/N's P.O.V

It was 3 am and I still couldn't sleep since all I kept thinking about is Severus. I was gawking, just daydreaming. I couldn't wait to get out of bed. Since it's 3 AM, I couldn't get out of bed. I groaned and decided to get up. I didn't bother to change and used the Disillusionment Charm. I looked myself in the mirror and I was invisible nowhere to be seen. A little smirk on my lips and decided to get out the Slytherin headquarters. Little to no light was to be seen. I decided to explore the castle. I smiled and my flats were on. I tried to make no noise. All I can see is Harry, Hermoine and Ron talking to Dumbledore. 

''We have to get Y/N away from Hogwarts. The dark lord is coming, I don't know how long I can keep this bullying up, I don't want her to get hurt!'' Harry whispered yelled, my heart immediately shattered, without wanting to hear more. ''My dear Harry, you're doing a great job. After the war is over and The Lord is dead. You can stay close to her.'' Dumbledore explained. They all had tears in their eyes. ''I just hate it. I don't want to hurt her more, she hates me now!'' My eyes are wide open. ''Harry, I know it's hard. We just don't want the dark lord to know Y/N is here. It's his niece. He basically goes inside your head, plus Y/N knows she is his niece, she hates it!'' Hermoine explained. Tears were dripping out of my face.

It's because of me.. They want to keep me safe. ''Who's here?'' Dumbledore asked. I yelped and ran away. I went back to my room and started crying. ''That's why he bullies me...'' I cried more and the ring showed me blue, for sadness and cancelled the charm now. 

I've been crying for hours. It was 7 AM, I sniffed and then I remembered. Severus! I yelped out in joy and quickly changed my clothes into my uniform,  brushed my hair and took coffee to keep me awake. I added a bit of makeup, to not look dead. I decided to put on my little heels. I grabbed the wand. I bumped into Lola. ''Hey! Whatchu doing up so early?'' She asks me. ''I'm Snape's apprentice, going there right now, teaching first years at 8 AM.'' She simply smiled. ''Have fun!'' She gave me a huge hug. ''I'll see you later right Y/N.'' I nodded and smiled. 

I walked quickly to the potion's classroom, and knocked. ''Come in.'' Severus' voice said. I looked and saw Dumbledore with Severus. I sweated. ''Good morning Professor, Good Morning headmaster.'' ''Ah, L/N. Just the person I needed.'' Dumbledore said. I tilted and sweated suddenly looked at Severus' Onyx eyes. ''Y/N, you are in grave danger.'' Dumbledore said. I tilted my head. ''And where are you going with this headmaster?'' He looked sad. ''Professor Snape explained your secrets correct?'' I simply nodded. ''I wanted you to stay at Hogwarts, during winter break. If you want to go out, you need to have a companion for you. Professor Snape suggested being the one.'' I hid my smirk. ''Alright.''  simply said. ''Stay safe.'' Headmaster told me and he left the classroom closing the door. 

''Y/N...'' Severus started. I ran and hugged him. ''Missed me much?'' He jokingly said. I laughed. ''I couldn't sleep sorry.'' I backed out and looked at him sweetly. ''What's on the menu today Professor.'' I smirked. He rolled his eyes and chuckled. ''Wiggenweld Potion.'' I smiled, it is quite easy to make. He sighed. ''You look tired Severus, didn't sleep well?'' I asked. ''I did sleep, it wasn't the best.'' I chuckled. We locked eyes and I saw there was a light in his eyes. He cleared his throat. ''I will admit I missed you, Severus.'' He didn't say a word and simply hugged me and he pulled me for a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling ourselves closer. ''I'll always be there Y/N.''  He has never been this sweet with anybody. I smiled, and it was 7:50, the first years were coming soon. ''Students shall be here any second now.'' He explained. I nodded.

The class started Severus explained the instructions. ''Now, go to work.'' He said harshly. Ah, his cold side. I chuckled. ''L/N. What is funny?'' ''Nothing Professor.'' I smiled. A first-year raised his hand. I walked towards that student. ''Miss L/N, I don' understand this part.'' I explained to the student what he needed to do, I knew Severus was watching my every move. ''Add five lionfish spines. Do you know what that is?'' I asked. He shook his head scared that Severus will give him a lecture. I walked to the front and grabbed five lionfish spines. ''Here. Now you can follow the rest right?'' I asked. ''Mhm. Thank you.'' He smiled. ''No problem but hurry up.'' I said with a smile. I saw Severus explain to a student something he wasn't as harsh as he was when I was in the first year. Still harsh, but less. 

The class was finally over. I had potions, but there was a ceremony today. As everyone left I went closer and closer to Severus' face. ''I love you.'' ''I love you too.'' He gave me a small smirk. ''I should probably get going to the ceremony they will ask me where I am if I am not there.'' I got pinned against the wall. ''You. Don't. Have. To. Worry.'' He smirked. ''Stay Y/N.'' ''But what if someone finds our relationship?'' I asked tilting my head. ''No one will know...'' ''I trust you Severus.'' I giggled and smiled. He sat down and I sat down on his lap. ''Are you still interested in teaching the Dark Arts, Severus?'' ''Still am. But I do enjoy Potions ever since you came around.'' He smirked. My cheeks went bright red.

I laid my head on his shoulder, as he graded. I never asked for more. This was perfect. He played with my hair as he was correcting. 

Severus Snape's P.O.V

I was the happiest I've ever been. I finally put my darkness behind. My only achievement was to protect her. Hopefully, she won't get hurt... I was worried. She giggled as she held my hand. She smiled. She smelt wonderful, lavender-scented with a touch of cherry. I nuzzled her as I tried my best not trying to get distracted from grading. Then I came to Y/N's paper. I smirked. ''Oh look what we have here.'' I smirked and she blushed. Why was she good at writing essays. It was 5 pages long the max I've given. She wrote my name perfectly. As I read every single word and corrected her grammar here and there. She still had every element I asked for, giving the right answers and the right information. 

Her face was still bright red and followed every move of my quill. I graded her like any other student. 99%, is what she had. ''Aww come on why not give my 1%?'' She pouted. ''Grammar mistakes.'' I couldn't resist, her beautiful face. ''I'm still your teacher.'' I smirked. Adding her A+ right beside her 99%. ''Fine...'' She giggled. I nuzzled her closer. ''You should probably get off, the students will come back from the ceremony.'' She gave me a kiss. ''Seems I have charms now. I'll miss you.'' I kissed her back. ''I'll miss you too, love.'' I watched her every move.

Y/N's P.O.V

I waved as I grabbed my mug and stuff, and left. ''Goodbye, Professor.'' ''See you later.'' He replied. I smiled and went to charms. ''Y/N!!'' Draco yelled. ''Yes?'' ''Why didn't you go to the ceremony?'' ''Didn't feel good so I was in my dorm.'' ''Ahhhh. It was basically us and the headmaster talking and lecturing us about the dark lord.'' ''Oh dear.'' I replied. ''Can I sit with you in class?'' Draco asked. I nodded. ''Hermoine won't mind.'' ''Y/N!'' ''Hey, Hermoine do you mind if I sit with Draco today?'' She smiled. ''No problem but we should hang out before I leave for the holidays!'' I nodded. ''Totally.'' I smiled and sat with Draco and I joked around most of the class I was writing notes about all the charms we learned until now. 

As our teacher evaluated us with the Knitting Charm. I did it perfectly got a 100%. I smiled as he handed my grade. Draco's face was shaking and I winked to Hermoine who gave me a thumbs up. I giggled. ''Professor how did she get a 100%?!'' ''She did the charm perfectly Mister Malfoy.'' The little gobbling said. I giggled as he showed me his grade he got 87% it wasn't that bad. 

The class was over, now. I decided to join Hermoine for dinner before she left. Ron was here. ''We are going to miss you Y/N.'' ''I'm going to miss you guys too.'' ''Send me letters with Rose.'' Hermoine smiled and I nodded, I gave them both a hug. ''Merry Christmas.'' ''Merry Christmas to you two.'' I smiled, and I walked them to the Hogwarts Express platform. I waved. As the train left and I breathed slowly letting the little smoke of my breath go in the air. As no one was to be seen. I walked slowly hands in my pockets back to school.