Chapter Sixteen - [Together]

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁ Chapter Sixteen ꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺     

Y/N's P.O.V

Severus brought me into the forbidden forest. I mentally prepared myself and he was worried also. I looked at him and he kissed me. My hair flowed and uncovered from the brown shade to my silver blond hair, but my little black strand was still there, I removed my contacts. ''It's still there...'' He said touching my black strand of hair. ''I believe in myself. You can lead me now.'' He nodded sadly. I kissed him on his cheek. ''I should be fine. Bring me.'' I said confidently. He looked shocked but nodded.

We entered, Severus pointed his wand behind my head to make it more realistic. ''Ah, Severus you caught the girl.'' Voldemort said. ''Of course, my lord.'' He said trying to seem not nervous. Harry was shocked. I stood still confident. ''My dearest niece. I've tried so hard to contact you. Come join us and shall be free.'' I glared and didn't want to play nice. ''I will not. Never. You killed my mother. I will never join you.'' I barked. ''Avada Kedavra!'' He yelled pointed his wand at me. The curse didn't work. Harry just gasped. I still stood up. A green and black shield was around me. ''You can use everything on me. It will never work.'' I said smirking. ''Avada Kedavra!'' He re-tried. The shield was there. ''I have something that you don't have Tom Riddle.'' He growled. ''The power of love.'' I said confidently, he then petrified me. I couldn't move, Severus had a feeling of nervousness. ''Now you will shut up girl. AVACA KEDAVRA!'' I fell unconscious.

Severus Snape's P.O.V

The stone was still light red, remembering that dark red was her dying. I sighed in relief. I will pretend that she is dead. ''Harry Potter. The legend, who survived my killing curse as a child.'' Bellatrix mocked. ''Bellatrix.'' ''Sorry my lord.'' I watched. Lily's child... I sighed. ''AVADA KEDAVRA!'' He yelled. He killed the Horcrux that Voldemort placed inside of Potter. They were both breathing I could feel it. Narcissa approached them and examined them very closely. ''They are dead.'' She lied. They all laughed. ''WE WON THE WAR!'' Voldemort excited said. Hagrid looked in panic as he carried not only Harry but Y/N as well.  I vanished to arrive at the castle to the boathouse. I stood by the lake as I heard the spells and the war going on. I sighed and relaxed. They probably found that they weren't dead.

30 mins later...

He arrives. ''You have performed extraordinary magic with this wand, my Lord, in the last few hours alone.'' I said, looking not suspicious at all. ''No. I am extraordinary, but the wand, resists me.'' He declares, well obviously since Y/N is the owner of the wand now. ''There is no wand more powerful, Ollivander himself has said. Tonight, when the boy comes, it will not fail you, I am sure of it. It answers to you, and you only.'' I reassured him. He looked around. ''Does it really?'' He asks me. ''My Lord.'' I said.

Y/N'S P.O.V

I ran towards the boathouse. Ignoring the yells from Hermoine, Ron, Harry. I eavesdropped outside the boathouse. ''The wand, does it truly answer to me? You're a clever man, Severus. Surely, you must know. Where does its true loyalty lie?'' I heard Voldemort said. ''With you, of course, my Lord.'' I heard Severus said. Hermoine, Ron and Harry panted as I made a quiet sign. ''The Elder Wand cannot serve me properly because I am not its true master. The Elder Wand belongs to the wizard who killed its last owner. You killed Dumbledore, Severus. While you live, the Elder Wand cannot truly be mine. You've been a good and faithful servant, Severus, but only I can live..forever.'' Voldemort said. My heart sank and tried to get in but Harry suddenly grabbed me. ''Y/N are you crazy?!'' He whispered yelled. ''Let me go!'' I slightly yelled.

''My Lord...'' Severus said. Voldemort slashes with his wand and cuts Severus's throat, blood spills, Severus falls onto the window. My mind spun and Harry let go. ''Nagini, kill.'' Voldemort said. Nagini repeatedly bites Severus. I started crying and got in right after Voldemort left. ''Severus... Please no...'' I started crying more. The 3 of them looked at me in shock since I called him by his first name. ''Please don't leave me. Not here.''  He sighed deeply. ''I'm sorry Y/N...'' I cried, even more, he let a teardown. ''Take it. It contains all the memories. It will solve everything...'' He said as Harry took it. ''Severus there is no way you are leaving me. I'll never forgive you!'' He chuckled, coughing. ''Y/N look at me.'' I looked at him with loving eyes. ''Thank you for making me forget about Lily... I love you.'' I cried more. They were all shocked as he died. ''SEVERUS!!!!" I yelled, crying. Everything went dark magic went on the ground and made cracks. Harry tried to get me away. "Y/N he is dead." I yelled as he still tried. "Harry stop it!" Hermione yelled. I broke down into more tears. "Sorry to break the mood but are you and Professor Snape...?" Ron asked. I simply nodded. They gasped. "You can go... I'm going to stay here a while. Check the memories." I said sadly. Hermione gave me a big hug. "Just don't tell anyone..." I asked kindly. "It will be the least I can do. After giving your life living hell." Harry said and they all nodded. "We're really sorry Y/N." I just shook my head. "I've been eavesdropping the day you were with Dumbledore at night. I'm sorry as well." They gasped. I smiled. "Well you better get going. Like I said I'm staying here for a while." They nodded and they left.

"Why..? Why did it have to end like this..." I started crying over his dead body. Snuggling close to him as I still cry. I noticed my hair became black worst and worst. I was confused. I looked around. I began to glow into a dark green shade. It went around me a few times. I soon collapsed.

I entered this other other world. I looked around confused to say the least. "Y/N. I'm so proud of you." It seemed like me but in the future. "Don't give up." I tried to touch her. But I collapsed back into reality I woke up from the ground. I noticed more glowing lights between me and Severus one more tear left my eye and landed on Severus chest. "What.. the hell?" I asked as it broke my wand. I gasped. All the magic transferred into the air.

Severus twitched. I got excited. "Severus are you alive?" I asked. After just a few minutes staring at him. He woke up. "Severus!" I said excited. "Y/N...?" He said like he was half asleep. "Oh my god. I don't know how but I managed to revive you." I said. He was completely awake and kissed me and I started crying again. "I thought I lost you for good." I admitted. "I thought I was gone too." He replied. He looked curiously at me. "The strand of hair that turned black is gone." He said. I looked and gasped. "I'm actually confused. My wand broke, my strand made my hair go all the way black and now it disappeared. And you're back." I said. "I'm still owner of the elder wand right...?" I asked him and he nodded. "I'm way too damaged to keep on fighting. Here." He gave me his hand and I blushed. "It has the same core as the Storm. You should be fine." He explained. "But what about you..?" "Don't worry about me. I'm well currently. Go end this. I put all my trust in you Y/N." I smiled and kissed him. "I love you Severus." "I love you too. Now go. Stupid." He said under his breath and I nodded giggling. I left and ran and ran until I flew in the sky.

I saw Harry and Voldemort into the tower. I landed and pointed Severus' wand at Voldemort. "Let's finish this where we started Uncle Tom Riddle." I said in a manner disrespectful. I tackled him and Harry looked shocked. I started flying with Voldemort. We roughly landed on the entrance our wands both on the floor. I took Severus' wand quickly and he noticed it was Severus'. His snake Nagini died cause I could see the pain on his face. We both did the most deadliest spell in History. He was losing since the elder wand was in my possession. I used Expelliarmus on him and the wand flew to me. The killing curse rebounded on him and he died like a human. Voldemort was still a man after being so evil. Harry ran towards me. "Y/N... you did it." I smiled. "He couldn't do anything. The elder wand was in my possession ever since Dumbledore died." The green colours of the wand glew saying that it found its master again. He nodded, suddenly Harry hugged me. I was shocked. "I'm sorry for miss understanding during that night we're you fled with Professor Snape and for everything really. But if I might ask what was that spell you used on me? I never seen that one before." "I created it back in 4th year. It's a dark arts spell." I said. Hermione ran and tackled me to the ground. "Ouch what the hell!?" I whined loudly. "You did it Y/N!" Hermione cried on me. "You guys are pathetic." I mumbled. "I didn't do this by my own you know." I continued.