Chapter Fifteen - [I love you]

Author's note: Holy crap, I updated two parts in a day I hope you enjoy! Enjoy!

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁ Chapter Fifteen ꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺

Y/N's P.O.V

It was a few weeks after Dumbledore's death and Severus was the new headmaster. His tight arms were around me, he was shaking. I shook him to make him wake up. He woke up and he stared at me. ''Having a nightmare?'' I asked him. He simply looked away. ''Yeah. I saw you dying in front of my eyes.'' He admitted. I hugged him tightly. ''I just want this to end now...'' He says. I chuckled. ''Don't worry we are always one step closer to the end...'' I said sadly. ''I might die Severus.'' He looked in panic mode. ''You are not, I'm not allowing this, not again in my life.'' he said. It made my heart break into pieces. ''I'm dangerous though.'' I said sadly. ''You're not in my eyes.'' He said smirking. I looked into his eyes. It looked cold and not himself. His skin was way paler and had dark circles. ''Severus... You look so tensed and stressed, also tired.'' I said. I placed my cold hands on his cheeks. ''You shouldn't overwork.'' I was the one tearing up now.

''I can defend myself if needed Severus. Go play your part. I will be in hiding waiting. If they find me, I can probably hold them for a bit.'' I said reassuring him. I made a stone out of my blood. Only a special ability from my mother's side of the family. ''Have you seen this before?'' I asked him and he shook his head. ''This is magic only on my mom's side of the family have, it describes if I'm in danger or not. It's usually a flashy dark red if I am. But it's pinkish like this when I'm not if it's going to help you calm down, I'll give it to you.'' I said with a smile and gave it to him.

''Look at me, Severus.'' I said. He did look at me and I pulled him into a deep kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist and we parted. ''You better get going headmaster.'' I smiled. I let go of him and stared at him. I got ready and decided to die my hair lasting for a good 24 hours into a very dark brown tone to fit within the students at our school. I put on brown dark contacts. I made my Slytherin uniform clothes go oversized. I looked at Severus, who just finished getting ready. ''Do I look different?'' I asked him. ''For a second I couldn't recognize you. But looking into your eyes I knew those were yours even if you covered them up.'' He admitted. I giggled. ''So that means I should be good, I mean I'm going to fit more, they are barely silver blond hair and black eyes. They are all brunettes in this school.'' He nodded. He got down to my level and kissed my forehead. ''I love you Y/N.'' ''I love you too Severus.'' He gave me specific instructions, as he camouflaged The Storm, my wand and I nodded.

I held his hand one more time before letting go to go to my common room. I breathed in and breathed out and decided to go to Rey and Lola first. ''Hey.'' I said undercover. ''Who are you?'' They asked in unison. ''It's me Y/N... I'm undercover currently since You-know-who is around.'' They nodded understanding and they gave me a hug, I hugged back. Obviously Severus had summoned all of us students to the Main Hall, I gave Rose and Kiki treats and food and left. We were placed by houses, I was a prefect. But since I'm undercover I let the other guy who was the second prefect take charge and he understood as he didn't say a word to blow off my undercover.

I still went in front with Rey and Lola by my side. We were in front of the line. Almost in front completely of the whole waves of students. I was on the side where there was free space so that professors and Severus could pass threw. I was nervous. He stared at me as he got in front. I gave a small smile. ''Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour.'' The silence was filled everywhere. ''It has come to my attention that Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade.'' Everyone stared and whispered everywhere. I just stood there. ''Now, is there any student or staff that will aid... Mister Potter? Furthermore, if anyone has information about these events and fails to come forward. They shall be punished and will be treated as... equally as him.'' He walks to the empty space in the middle of all of us with hands in his pockets ''Anyone has any knowledge of Harry Potter's movements and would like to step forward..?''

I stood there still. ''Now.'' Harry himself got himself out of the crowd and everyone gasped except me. We all looked at him. As he said that Severus failed to defend the castle, and all his friends even Hermoine joined in. Of all people. I felt a bit hurt that she was hiding this and didn't even send me a single letter threw out the months. ''How dare you to stand where he stood. Tell them what happened that night! Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you and killed him! Tell them!'' As Severus pulled at his wand to Harry Potter and everyone went to the sides, as Lola and Rey pulled me. I finally snapped because of what Harry said. I whispered Expelliramus and pointed it at Harry who was protected by McGonagall. ''I don't think so Harry.'' I stepped out a bit out of the crowd as my undercover was released, revealing my true features. Severus and Mcgonagall were both in shock. Harry looked disgusting.

Everyone gasped. Severus and Mcgonagall were watching Harry and I. ''You don't know what happened threw out this year. You don't know anything, Harry Potter.'' Harry pointed his wand at me. ''What a surprise, L/N. I knew you would be with their kind.'' Harry spat out. ''Believe what you want. Potter. But don't come apologizing to me after this war is over.'' I glared. ''Well your Voldemort's niece! You obviously joined his side.'' I growled as everyone was more in shock. I pointed my wand at Harry my hair started to flow up as I revealed my arms to reveal everyone I had no such mark. I had a burning hatred for Harry. ''Sectumsempra!'' I realized that the spell that Harry was using was from the book that Severus had written he created that spell.

I blocked it out of ease. ''Fight back you coward!'' Harry yelled. ''I am no coward, Harry.'' I focused and yelled out a spell I created in my 4th year. ''Malum Tenebris'' A huge ball of smoke came out of nowhere and went towards Harry's face. It cursed him, paralyzing him. Everyone gasped. ''I trained my whole life.'' I said. Harry's team tried to get to attack me.  I blocked every single attack. ''Who are you..?'' Hermoine asked in fear. ''I am Y/N Esty L/N. And I am here to defend the headmaster's actions.'' I said. Severus looked shocked and didn't believe what I was doing.

Severus Snape's P.O.V

What in Merlin's name was happening? I just witnessed a spell that I have never seen in my life. Minerva let down a tear as she threw fire at Y/N. She blocked every attack. Y/N disappeared into the smoke. Nowhere to be seen at all. I pointed my wand at Minerva. She decided to use another spell harsher then she used with Y/N. I felt it as I blocked everything. I shifted with my shadow and she pointed once again but I just got out breaking the window. ''Coward!'' Minerva yelled.

I saw Y/N by the lake and undercover. She turned around to look at me and I just glared at her. ''Do you have any idea what you had done Y/N?'' I said a bit harshly. She let down tears. ''I-I'm sorry Severus.'' I sighed and kissed her lovingly. She kissed back sobbing still. I wrapped my arms around her waist while she wraps hers around my neck. I caressed her now brown locks. We were walking together until she yelped and I twitched myself. It was Voldemort. ''Bring me Harry Potter and Y/N L/N and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and Y/N L/N and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter and Y/N L/N and you shall be rewarded. You have one hour.''

I locked eyes with her. She nodded. ''I'll pretend I caught you.'' She nodded touching her protective earing. I smirked. ''You're going to have fun are you Y/N?'' She nodded. ''I love you Y/N. Remember that.'' She smiled. ''I love you too Severus.'' She uncovered herself and nodded. Suddenly a little mini strand of hair turned black. She looked at it curiously. ''I wonder what that is.'' She said. I myself didn't know. She looked at me and nodded. ''Bring me. I'm ready Severus.'' I saw her burning passion in her eyes.