Chapter Nine - [Dark Lord]

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁ Chapter Nine ꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up, we were still in the same position then when we slept. I pulled myself closer I could and breathed. I snuggled as he was still sleeping he looked peaceful and nothing could bother him. 

L/N... You can't run for longggggg... I'll find you-

I blocked his interactions with me I don't know how but I did. I fell asleep again in Severus' warmth and breathed.

1 hour later...

Severus Snape's P.O.V

I woke up to the loving person I had in front of me. I could see that the Dark Lord is trying to contact me. I groaned and got up trying to not wake Y/N but it failed. Y/N's beautiful eyes were on me. ''Good Morning, Severus.'' I kissed the top of her forehead. ''I'm sorry for leaving so early, I have business with the Dark Lord.'' I said disappointed. ''Not easy being double huh?'' She asked me. I shook my head. ''I promise after this is all over, I'll repay for everything.'' I said sweetly. She giggled and pecked my lips. I stroked her head. ''I'll see you later Y/N.'' She nodded. ''I'll miss you..'' ''I'll miss you too Severus.'' After a moment of cuddling, I stood up. 

I got ready and apparated into the Malfoy's mansion. I sighed as there were screams that looked like Bellatrix's screams. I walked towards those screams and looked at what was going on. ''Severus!'' Bellatrix said in surprise. ''Where is the Dark Lord?'' I asked her. ''He's in the dining room.'' ''Thank you.'' I made sure he couldn't read my thoughts with the help of Occlumency.

There he was standing in front of the window. ''My lord.'' I said politely. ''Ahh, Severus.'' he smiled. I mentally rolled my eyes. I swear. ''I have a little mission for you.''  I rose a brow. ''And what would that be.. my lord?'' Suddenly Y/N's father was right beside Voldemort. How disgusting. A coward who left behind her beautiful daughter, all these years I hated this man. They were suddenly whispering. 

Severus..... I miss you...

Y/N rung in my head.

I miss you too, god I want to go home, I discovered your father here.

O-oh?? 

I'll see you later. Okay?

Okay, be safe Severus.

Suddenly Voldemort kills his supposed brother and father of Y/N ''Avacabra'' Voldemort simply said. I watched nervously as Y/N's father screamed. ''Never liked him. Anyways Severus, sorry to keep you waiting. We shall be talking about the next step. Draco come here boy.'' he simply said. Draco came nervously. ''I want you to kill Dumbledore, do I make myself clear?'' ''Of course my lord...'' he said. ''Dismissed, there will be a meeting with everyone in 30 mins.'' He said. Draco went out and talked with Voldemort about things. I sighed and sat in the living room beside Bellatrix. ''Aww Severus? Not feeling well?'' ''Maybe you should stay in your business Bella?'' I glared and she backed. 

I spent the next 30 minutes processing my thoughts. I felt scared, scared to lose my precious Y/N. I took deep breaths and was the last one who entered the dining room and sat at my respective place. Everyone was here. Voldemort came, ''Ah my loyal servants... Today we shall be talking about a special case. Nagini. Eat this man.'' I noticed the body... ''My lord, why did you kill him?'' Bellatrix had the guts to ask, obviously. Nagini slowly went to eat him. In my opinion, it was quite disgusting. 

''Bellatrix, you see my brother, is a coward. I wanted him eliminated out of my life like his wife, I used him for a couple more years. His wife was the reason why we are in danger. Y/N, my niece can destroy us. He made pretty bad decisions. This is why we got to erase the whole family.'' I gritted my teeth lightly. I was in pure rage, but I didn't show emotion. ''I've been trying to contact the girl, but she seems to block it. I sadly don't know where she is anymore, after Harry Potter and Y/N L/N dies, we win, our focus is not Harry Potter, but Y/N first, find the girl and I will kill her.'' Narcissa, looked pale and nervous, as well for Draco stood there, about to let tears fall. 

I. was. in. rage.

Nagini finished eating Y/N's filthy father. We talked about plans, well they until Voldemort approached me. ''Severus... What is on your mind?'' He asked me. ''Nothing, my lord.'' He nodded and continued his plans and Bellatrix trying to impress him.

It was finally over and I stepped outside, I was both scared for Y/N, and Harry. I hated to admit it but yes I was scared for Harry, Lily's son... I shook my head angrily and returned to Hogwarts, to immediately report to Dumbledore.

As I arrived quickly at his office, Y/N was already there. ''Ahh Severus, just the person I needed.'' Dumbledore said. ''Miss L/N you may go back.'' She nodded and gave me a sweet smile before she left, she closed the door. ''She's in danger, Potter is in danger.'' I said quickly. ''Severus calm down. I know. I know.'' Dumbledore said. ''There out here to kill me too.'' Dumbledore said with a chuckle. ''So sad... I pass away this year anyway even if they don't kill me.'' he looked outside. ''Severus your the one who has to kill me, Draco won't have the heart to do it.'' I sighed loudly and nodded.

I and Dumbledore talked about his plan. ''Severus, you've become more stressed than ever this year about Y/N. You were stressed before that too but not as much as now.'' ''I really care about her headmaster... You don't understand!'' ''I actually do Severus. I noticed that threw out Y/N's years at Hogwarts you paid close attention to her. Why is that?'' I was actually mouth shut, unable to answer. ''Is it because Y/N's mother was your friend?'' He asked me again. I didn't respond to him. ''I should have been there when L/N's mother died. She got killed by the Dark Lord, but one thing I can't forget was her ratched husband, brother of the Dark Lord. He persuaded Y/N's mother to abandon her, that's what they did. I feel bad for the girl, she was so alone for years, that's why I took a liking to her, she resembled me kinda...'' Dumbledore nodded. ''Well if that's the reason, it's a good one. I never have seen you passionate about someone after Lily's death.''

I gritted my teeth. ''One thing is good though, The wand Y/N has defeated Voldemort's wand. The Storm is the complete counter of what he has, it belonged to Y/N's mother, it fits her perfectly, she uses it like it was made for her. I'm pretty sure if she is a danger, she knows how to defend herself.'' Dumbledore said. ''She's a very smart girl after all. Y/N's mother was in Ravenclaw.'' I sighed loudly. ''Yes, I do remember that detail thank you, Headmaster.'' ''You need to protect her. We need to train her, and also need to protect Potter. Until the final moments.'' I looked at him. ''What do you mean the final moments?'' I asked rather harshly. ''The boy must die.'' Dumbledore said. ''A part of Voldemort is inside of the boy. This is why he could speak parseltongue  and Voldemort can be inside his head.'' I froze. ''You've been raising him like a big of slaughter,'' I replied. 

Dumbledore and I got into a heated argument. I sighed and stepped out after our situation was finished, I saw Y/N asleep her head was on the wall as she sat on the stair. I chuckled and picked her up in bridal style. Her beautiful hair was flowing and I brought her to her dorm. I opened the door. It smelled like her everywhere. Lavender with a touch of cherry. I gently placed her on her bed and kissed her forehead. ''Good night...'' I whispered and after a few seconds admiring her I left to go back to my quarters.