The Fall Of An Empire

Title: The Fall Of An Empire

Author: ivyinneverland

Genre: Historical Fiction/Drama

Description: Upon receiving a letter from the Emperor of China inviting the daughter of Wang Yao to journey to the Capital and marry into royalty, the Wang Clan officially decides to join the ever-growing Anti-Imperialist group.

Wang Lei, daughter of Wang Yao, the self-proclaimed man of reason as to why Emperor Li is Emperor, finds herself thrown into the middle of a twenty-five-year-old nation-wide feud for the crown as a spy for a treasonous group she had never even heard of before.

However, before Wang Lei even has a chance to make it very far outside the walls of her Clan, she finds herself being held captive by the very man at the center of the Anti-Imperialist group, Da Fei Hong, the son of the deceased previous Emperor of China along with her husband-to-be, Crowned Prince Li Jun. Now, roped into what seems to be an entirely different plan, Wang Lei is juggled between life and death as the safety of the nation balances in the palm of her hand.

Faced with many challenges along the way, Wang Lei must put aside personal feelings and fight for the truth on what is right and what is wrong not only for China but for herself as the Empress-to-be.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and Wang Lei can't wait to give those words a new meaning.