The Story Of Us

Title: The Story Of Us

Author: Annie_Adlaine

Genre: Romance

Description: Ava Martin is known as a weakling who easily gets bullied by girls and taken by boys. While that's quiet true as her outward personality, inwardly she's a cinnamon roll yet loves to mess around with guys just to understand what kind of personalities they have. And the only one who knows about this side of hers is her best friend Noah Parks.

Her friendship with Noah is very platonic and they are really close until one day, when Noah's real feelings are revealed and unfortunately, Ava loses the last of her family. Unable to accept the change, Ava hurts Noah and runs away from reality and falls to prey of a life she never imagined in her worst nightmare. But years later, she unexpectedly reunites with a scarred Noah who decides to free her from this life called suffocating hell. Ava takes his hand, and sets for a new life, leaving the old one behind. As time passes, she finally realises his feelings for her, and her own feelings for him she never a gave chance.

Thus they create their story - a story of hurt, faith, forgiveness and love.

Ava Martin : age 17 at first appearance

Ava Martin : age 17 at first appearance. Red hair, jewel blue eyes. Has an uncommon personality to get laid by guys just to figure out what kind of personality they have and then getting dumped by them on purpose. Also gets bullied by girls a lot for stealing their boyfriends (the guys don't know this). Not very honest to herself. A cinnamon roll. Only her best friend Noah knows these sides of her. Beauty queen of her school and calls herself Aphrodite. Loves messing up her big bro's life. Running away from everything after her brother's death in a car crash, she unwillingly marries a despicable billionaire who blackmails her into it (during her 24). She becomes mother of two children but not allowed to nurture them, so they gradually start hating her. Three years later, she reunites with Noah whom she had hurt and he doesn't trust her feelings anymore, but decides to free her from that disgusting husband anyway. Later she falls in love with him and begs for his forgiveness and to trust her. They eventually start a new life. 

Noah Parks : Ava's best friend since childhood. 17 at first appearance. Jet black hair, warm honey brown eyes. No. 1 in their year. Has a laid-back attitude, kind, polite, but has a strong and confident personality beneath that, but nobody really knows about that except Grace. Always stands up for Ava, lends her a shoulder at the moment of her heartbreaks. In love with her but doesn't tell that knowing it'd ruin their friendship, until they are sophomores in university when at the same time Ava's brother dies. Ava hurts him and runs away. Years later, he finds Ava and also discovers she's suffering in a loveless marriage with a despicable man. He appears to her as her husband's business partner. Though he doesn't trust her feelings anymore, he tries to free her. His kindness and selflessness develop feelings for him in her heart.

Grace Saunder : Ava's only girl friend. No. 2 in their year. Beautiful in an intimidating way. Bleached, long hair, piercing light blue eyes. Also 17 a.f.a. Hobby is beating up crappy guys for which she was suspended many times, but does it again and again anyway. Saves Ava numerous times from getting bullied. Aware of Noah's feelings for Ava, secretly roots for them. Years later, she's CEO of a fashion designing company and Noah's business partner.

Blake Steinfield : Ava's husband whom she divorces later. Despicable man, but that's because he was one of Ava's temporary boyfriends in high school and the only one beside Noah who knows her true personality. CEO of a famous group. Blackmails Ava into marrying him, but turns her life into living hell with psychological abuses and leads their children to turn against her. His business later falls as Noah reveals his black money and corruption to the laws. He then unwillingly signs the divorce papers. A month later he commits suicide out of defeat and agony. His children are sent to rehabilitation center as he destroyed their mental stability.

Austin Martin : Ava's big brother and the last one of her family. 20 a.f.a. Arrogant and bossy and strict with his sister. Wants her to understand reality which doesn't exist in her dictionary. As a revenge (prank) to ruining her night with a hot guy, Ava mixes intoxicating drugs in Austin's drink but she didn't know it's effect. Austin begins hallucinating on his way to university. His car meets an accident and he dies, the truth remaining hidden and real culprit being never found. But Blake had known this truth which he had used to blackmail Ava.

......................................................................................................

This character description wasn't really necessary but the author made a lot of efforts by typing all this just to make this idea clear to me and helping me know what the cover should be like hence, I wanted to promote her book even further by helping YOU - the reader - fall in love with characters.