Chapter 02

Akash had returned to his home and Ray too left for his city.  After coming back, Akash was engaged in his same daily life - home from office, office to home.  Everything was the same in his life as before, but now the Ganga started living in his thoughts.  Akash was an orphan so he was just lived alone at his house and he was also a good painter along with a software developer job.  He was so madly in love with Ganga that he made pictures of Ganga in every wall of his house.  This incident has now passed for about a month, so Akash decided to take somedays leave from his office. He decided to visit that river again in the hills of Shivamrut, and the next day he drive his jeep to Himachal.

Akash already knew that he had no match with the Ganga because he was not of her world, but once he wanted to see Ganga again, wanted to talk to her, he wanted to tell her about his feelings for her, that he loves Ganga a lot. In a few hours he reached the hills of Shivamrut. He came on the same path and saw that river again.  He immediately parked his jeep and walked towards the bank of the river.  The river was calm and the situation there was quite strange.  He came to the same place from where Ganga and Ramya came.  He did not find anything there but he saw something at a distance on the other side of the river.  He went to that part and jumped into the river and came to another corner of the river.  Aakash saw that a mermaid lay unconscious but that mermaid was not Ganga or Ramya.  Then Akash thought that if Sherkhan or people like him came here, then don't know what will happen with this mermaid, so he took the mermaid in his jeep and went away from there.  Akash brought the mermaid to his house but that mermaid was still unconscious.  He had no faith in any other doctor, that is why he called his friend Doctor Aakriti and asked her to come to the his home now coz he has some emergency, as well as Akash called Ray and asked him to come home immediately.

Akash could not understand anything and he was also worried about Ganga.  In a while, Aakriti came and she was shocked to see that mermaid in the house, before Aakriti would say anything, Akash told her that he does not want to answer any questions right now, just look at this mermaid to see what has happened to it.  Aakriti sees the mermaid and she notices that there is some marks on her neck.  Aakriti immediately injected her with a pain killer and came out of the room. Aakriti told Akash that "there was claw marks in the throat of the creature, as if someone had strangled her throat, and the other thing is that she also fainted due to suffocation in water.  But there is nothing to worry about, she will regain consciousness in the next 2 hours".  Akash thanked her, and Aakriti asked her "from where did he get this creature?"  Then Akash tells her the whole thing from the entry of Ganga to Sherkhan kidnaps Ramya, he and ray saves Ramya and Ganga returns back to her world.

Aakriti was not sure about Akash's words, but a mermaid was in front of her, that is why she had to believe him.  After 2 hours, a coughing sound came from the room of that mermaid and immediately Akash went to that room and saw that the mermaid was now in human form.  This was because the portal of Mermaid World was closed from where she came and she was unconscious before the portal was closed, that is why she was on the mermaid form and therefore she became a human being as soon as she came to the senses.

After seeing her human form, she started crying, then she saw the Aakash and Aakriti. So Aakriti said, "How did you become a human being, till a while back you were a mermaid", then Akash said "Oh this means the portal of Mermaid World is closed". "Who are you and how do you know about the mermaid world?" that mermaid said. So Akash told her that "I am Aakash, I saw you unconscious on the banks of that river and that's why I brought you to my home for your safety" by hearing the name of Akash, she got up from the bed and move towards Aakash and hugged him and started crying.  Akash makes her sit back on the bed and asks "why are you crying?" The mermaid told that "Ganga had told me about you".  As soon as he heard the name of Ganga, he got the brightness on his face and he said "what did she tell, where is Ganga now and is she alright'?  So that mermaid said "No, Ganga is not alright".

To be continued....