Chapter 10- "The Sheesham Snake Reborn"

Then Emaaya said to Tutanahim "Aakash and Ganga can come here at any time, and by now Aakash must have known where the Golden Gem is, so when those people come, you can stop those people and keep away from me with your powers so that I can revive Sheesham." 

Tutanahim said "Don't you worry, Queen Crisana, I will not let anyone reach you".

Speaking of this, Emaaya went into the depths of the Crack of Hell so that she could reach the Golden Gem before Aakash.

Tutanahim stayed right next to the idol and was waiting for everyone, and the commander of his army, "Tutbakr", was just waiting for his (Tutanahim's) command to attack Eymron, but after Zula's shield spell on Eymron, Tutanahim's army was in a panic. Tutbakr did not know what to do, and then a loyal soldier of Tutbakr 'Draid' came to him and said "After this shield spell our all the army got stirred up and in such a situation the army does not know what to do".

Then Tutbakr said to the Draid "Without the order of Lord Tutanahim we can't do anything, we should all stop here and wait for the next order of our king, that will be in our favor".

Then Draid said "I heard the Crack of Hell is very dangerous, whoever went there could not come back from there, in that case I do not think that our king will be alive now, so now you should take care of his Throne."

Tutbakr liked the advice of Draid, but in order to gain the throne of the Kingdom of Tritutan, he had to find out if Tutanahim was still alive or no. This was because the Tritutan dynasty had a rule that if a king went to some unknown place, from where he had not returned back to the kingdom for 3 days or more, then the son of that king (If king is married) would have to go to that place and go to the king to ask him to return. If that king does not answer, then it will be assumed that that king no longer wants the throne of Tritutan kingdom and then the son of that king will be considered as the next king. But King Tutanahim was single and that is why only his commander 'Tutbakr' had this right.

Then Tutbakr announced to the whole army that "My comrades, our King Tutanahin not returned from where he went, it has been more than three days and according to the rules of Tritutan dynasty, he should have returned by now, but he have not returned yet, in this case it is only my right to go to that Crack of Hell and bring back our king, but if he does not return then from now onwards I will be called 'King Tutbakr'.

After hearing his words, there was a lot of talk in the army. Then 'Tutbakar' said to the army "We will get what we came here for, Eymron will be attacked, all keep their weapons ready".

After that Tutbakr told Draid that "Take care of the army till my arrival, if I become the king then my commander will be you", Draid became very happy on hearing this and said "Don't worry my king, I hope you only return as our King"

Tutbakr then moved towards that Crack of Hell. When Queen Mahaganga came to know about this, she sent one of her soldiers to Aakash so that he could tell him what was going on in Tutanahim's army. When that soldier went towards the crack of hell, he saw Ray and Kia, that soldier thought that Ray is Aakash and he told the message of Rani Mahaganga to Ray.

When Ray and Kia came to know about this, then a plan came to Kia's mind and she told Ray, "Ray we have to reach the crack of hell as soon as possible, I got a plan, maybe it will turn Tutanahim on our side". 

Then Ray said, "Our side is fine but promise me that you will not let him come between us". Kia said "Shut up, now is not the time to be joking,", when Kia started going forward, Ray grabbed Kia's hand and pulled it towards him and kissed Kia. 

Kia did not understand what to do for a few seconds, but later she too got lost in Ray's kiss, and started responding to him. Then after the kiss is over, Ray hugs Kia and says "I love you so much Kia", Kia said "I love you too, Ray, probably I was in love with you since the day one when I saw you first".

Kia then told Ray "we shouldn't be late anymore", then Ray said "yes let's go now", after which both of them also went towards Crack of Hell.

When both of them arrived at the Crack of Hell, they saw Tutbakr at the Crack of hell entrance. Tutbakr did not dare to go inside that crack of hell and then he called Tutanahim's name from outside. But there was no sound from inside and after which he returned to his army. After Tutbakr's departure, Ray and Kia came to the statue, where Tutanahim were there in the crack of hell.

When Emaaya reached the depths of the Crack of Hell, she went inside a cave where the water runs out, then she came out of the water and came to the surface. The Sheesham snake was present on the surface of that cave but it was made of stone, just to awaken that snake, Emaaya had to put that golden gem inside the cell hole between the two eyes of that snake.  Emaaya proceeded to where she placed the Golden Gem in a box. The box was placed on top of a big rock, when Emaaya reached that box and opened the box, there was nothing in that box, the box was empty and after which she screamed "No Aakash". After which Aakash and Ganga appear before her.

Emaaya saw that Golden gem in the hands of Aakash, then Ganga grabbed the hand of Aakash and said to Emaaya "No Crisana, not this time, your game is over", then Emaaya said "This game will not end until I get Aakash, you may kill me today but I will return again".

On hearing this, Aakash said "Crisana, leave the Ganga and talk to me". Emaaya said "I don't want to talk to you Lihaan, just give me this Golden gem".  Then Aakash said, "If I gave it to you, what would you do, just would you not make this snake alive. Okay, take this gem and make it alive, but know one thing that even in that life the snake was killed by me and even today he will not win, nor he will touch my Ganga". Then Ganga said "No Akash, no need to do so much, kill her with your sword, I don't want to lose you a second time".

Here when Ray and Kia approached Tutanahim, Tutanahim took out his spear and attacked them both, Kia was also powerful so she defended herself and Ray with that spear, but until Tutanahim took out his second spear then Ray said, "Tutanahim you can do attack on us and Eymron later, first go and save your throne". Tutanahim said in a little surprise "My throne?"

Then Kia said "Yes, your throne of Tritutan dynasty has been overthrown by your commander Tutbakr, he has given your army an impression that you have been killed here in Crack of Hell, that's why you have not returned back in three days, and according to the rules of the kingdom of Tritutan, if the king is single and does not return to the kingdom in three days, the successor of the throne is considered his commander".

Tutanahim said, "This is true, but how do you know so much about our rules?" 

Then Ray said "Because by following these rules, your commander Tutbakr has taken your army in his favor, according to the rules, he had to come here and give you a voice, and he has just left from here only a few minutes ago. You must go after him or else you will lose your throne".

Upon hearing this, Tutanahim departed from Crack of Hell for Eymron, Ray and Kia also followed him.

On hearing Ganga's words, Emaaya said "Just two births and you are suffering so much, I have lost Aakash in all my seven births, you only know Aakash for two births, but I have been with him for the last seven lives. Tell me how much I yearn to get Aakash's love?" 

Aakash then said, "What kind of love are you talking about, Crisana, I also loved you a lot, but when I found out in the birth of Lihaan that you wanted to kill me at the time so that you could get the throne of Eymron, and when I found out this, I myself gave up the throne of Eymron so that you would be happy, and then Morgana i.e. my Ganga held my hand".

Then Emaaya said "It is true that I wanted to get a throne but I never even thought of killing you, but I know that your brother 'Libiru' must have told you this thing, at that time Libiru was so much closer to me and I only had once asked him to get a throne, but I considered him only like my brother but he crossed his limits because he wanted to get me, after which I drove him out of the kingdom in your non-attendance, when you went to Grizara to fight the war for King Arthur, and he must have told you all this after that".

Aakash and Ganga were listening carefully to her talks, then Emaaya took advantage of that and with the strength of her magic, she took the golden gem from Aakash.

Before Ganga and Aakash could understand anything, Emaaya put the Golden Gem in Sheesham's cell hole, after that Sheesham changed from stone to his real form and he reborn!

to be continued...