Last Chapter- Towards the end

The Sheesham snake awoke, and as if there was an earthquake in the whole mermaid world by the sound of his wake.

All the creatures of the Mermaid World trembled at the awakening of that fierce snake, but now war was sure to happen.

The only thing to see was who would fight from whose side.  When Emaaya woke up Sheesham, Aakash and Ganga were there and they couldn't do anything they wanted. 

Tutanahim also reached Eymron, accompanied by Ray and Kia.  When Queen Mahaganga saw Tutanahim, she understood what was going to happen now.

Tutanahim went straight to his army and ordered the army to retreat from Eymron so Tutbakr came in front of him, and said "My king, you were the king first, now I am their king based on the rules of Tutan dynasty". 

Tutanahim did not say anything to Tutbakr and started going from there, only then did he stop his step and he said to his army "Only the true king is worthy to be called the king of you all', so much so that he started going from there and some of his loyal soldiers followed him, remaining with Tutbakr.

That shield spell of Goddess Zula was also going to end, but now the army of Mahaganga was being led by Tutanahim himself, in which Ray, Kia, Ramya and all the others were Eymron Warriors. 

After Sheesham wakes up, he sees Emaaya, Aakash and Ganga in the cave, after which he comes to the three of them and when he sees Aakash, he comes to know that this Aakash is Lihaan and then he attacked Aakash with his poisonous poison.

Aakash fainted after Sheesham was poisoned on him. His body sank into the depths of Crack of Hell, Ganga went after Aakash but Emaaya caught Ganga, Emaaya was thinking in her mind that even if Aakash dies she still somehow will find his soul so she was not worried about Aakash, she just wanted to capture Ganga and her soul to keep captive all her life in Infinite Fetters because Emaaya wanted to die with Aakash, so that this time with Aakash's soul, her soul could take a third birth. 

Then Emaaya captures Ganga with her magical forces and she herself rides the Sheesham snake and takes Ganga with her.

When the shield spell ended with Eymron, Tutbakr was shocked to see Tutanahim leading Eymron's army in front of him because he knew that Tutanahim had never lost a battle.

Tutbakr was stunned, but he too was overwhelmed, and only when the war was about to start, there was once again earthquake-like tremors as Emaaya also came with Sheesham because the Infinite Fetters she was looking for were placed only in Eymron's prison. 

So that she can keep not only Ganga's body but also her soul in those infinite fetters.

But those fetters could only be used by the King or Queen of Eymron, so that she wanted to kill the Mahaganga to get her throne.

Everyone was shocked when they saw Emaaya with Sheesham, but when Mahaganga saw her daughter Ganga in the grip of Emaaya, she yearned and said to Emaaya "Bitch, leave my daughter or else you won't even get a chance to regret it", "Then you also try your luck", Emaaya said. 

Ray looked at Emaaya, he also saw Ganga wrapped in Sheesham's tail but did not see Aakash anywhere, then Ray said to Emaaya "Where is Aakash, what have you done to him?" 

Then Emaaya said "I sent the Aakash to where I wanted it to be, but now it's all your turn".

In this, Tutanahim said while cutting the point of Emaaya, "Emaaya, it does not suit you to speak such big things, first look behind you".

When Emaaya turned back, she saw a shining light, the light slowly decreased, so Goddess Zula and Aakash were standing there.  Aakash had come as Lihaan's form, so Lihaan's powers had also returned to him and also the sword with which he had killed Sheesham in his previous life.

Then Aakash strikes a laser at Sheesham's tail with his sword where Ganga is imprisoned, Ganga escapes from his grip and Aakash brings her to him.

Ganga was unconscious but then a blue light comes out of Aakash's eyes and that light went into the eyes of Ganga, after which Ganga came to her senses and upon seeing it, she too came in her form of Morgana.

Now not only Aakash and Ganga were in front of Emaaya and Sheesham, but also Lihaan and Morgana too. Seeing this scene not only Emaaya but everyone was shocked.

Emaaya told Sheesham to attack Aakash-Ganga while not wasting time. Sheesham moved towards Aakash-Ganga with his full speed.

Aakash gestured Ganga to create a big vibe with her power, Ganga did the same and Aakash moved the vibe to Sheesham with his sword. 

Sheesham and Emaaya both fell because of that big vibe.

Here Tutanahim also attacked Tutbakr with Eymron's army. 

Ganga then went to Emaaya and a war broke out between the two magicians.

Aakash was also fighting with Sheesham.

Aakash fought Sheesham with all his might and with one of his blows he killed Sheesham and took out that Golden Gem from his head.

Tutbakr also weakened in front of Tutanahim's power and he too lost the war.

His army rejoined him and he again became the King of the Tutan dynasty.

A war was going on between Emaaya and Ganga, with the two sorceresses fighting each other with their magical powers.

Emaaya was also weakening in front of Ganga's powers, so she herself attacked her own powers because she did not want her to die from Ganga's hand. 

Then she said to the Ganga while dying "You will never kill me".

Then Aakash came to Emaaya there and took Emaaya in his lap, he cried and said  "Crisana you were always right in your place, only I could not give you the love you always wanted from me".

Emaaya said "Lihaan I was probably blinded in your love, forgive me for all this, and take care of Morgana always", Emaaya breathed her last as she spoke and died peacefully in Aakash's arms.

Emaaya's soul came to the goddess Zula and Emaaya said to Zula "Goddess forgive me whatever I did and grant me salvation". 

Zula disappeared with Emaaya's soul and Aakash-Ganga with her powers buried Sheesham's stone body in the depths of the Crack of Hell and forever stopped the way to get there.

Everything was now well in Eymron, and at the same time Tutanahim also became allies with Eymron. 

Mahaganga handed over Eymron's throne to Aakash-Ganga. 

Ray did not like the Mermaid World so much, so he decided to go back to Earth in which Kia was also with him. 

This unbreakable love of Lihaan-Morgana was due to which Aakash-Ganga were together again.

The End.

...............

The Season-2 will come soon for the further story of Ray and Kia.