pda

something myles loves more than anything else was PDA. there wasn't a seldom moment when the two of them weren't touching in one way or another. before briar was with myles, she wasn't a huge fan of PDA. however, after being with myles, with him being gone so often, she savoured every moment they had together, even if that was in public.

holding her hand was his favourite thing to do. no matter where they were, what they were doing, hand holding was necessary. her hands we slightly smaller than his and myles loved to comment on how well they'd fit together. he wasn't wrong, though.  he would reach out for her hand, taking it in his gently, his fingers sliding through the spaces of hers. myles' thumb would brush over here slowly, his fingers long enough to brush over the knuckles on the back of briar's hand. he would often draw light circles on the back of her hand, or squeeze it lightly for reassurance.

if they weren't holding hands, myles' hands were on her in some other way. his hands would find their way to the middle of her back; resting his palms against her waist to pull her closer to him, her back to his chest. other times, he would pull her chest to his, engulfing her in a hug, her head resting against his shoulder.

some of the time, when he was being a bit cheeky, myles' hands would find a place on her knee as she sat next to him at dinner with her parents, or at a movie premiere. his fingers would slowing slip underneath her skirt or dress, slowing inching up her thigh, his fingertips lightly brushing against her skin. she would always get frustrated, shooting him sideways glances, hissing his name under her breath, or grabbing at his hand to stop him. he would get her worked up enough to the point in which she was still annoyed at him, but it felt good enough that she didn't necessarily want to stop him. when he sensed this, his hand would pull back, leaving her even more frustrated than before.

but most importantly, were the kisses. oh how the two of them enjoyed kissing each other. if they were in public, most of the time it was just a sweet quick peck on the lips as he ran off to finish a scene or do an interview. there were other moments in which their kisses were a bit longer, a little more passionate. the both of them tried their best to refrain from doing such in public, but there were many times when they just couldn't get their hands off of each other. in times like theses their friends would yell at them to knock it off, or to go find a room. they always let out a loud laugh when they pulled away from each other giving a huge grin. myles would give her one last week peck on the lips before slipping his hand into hers.

[🌹] quick 500 word one shot while clingy 2 is being STARTED. enjoy 🤎