idk what to name this so I'll come back to it

A fluffy blurb :)

Briar remembered feeling Myles' hand rubbing soothing circles on her back as she snuggled further into him before she drifted off to sleep. She also remembered hearing him humming softly in her ear in between little kisses to her head.

But when Briar found her eyes popping open what felt like hours later she was surprised to see that Myles was still wide awake staring at what she assumed was the ceiling with his hand still making the circle pattern on her back. She just let out a sigh of content before her eyes closed again, not quite asleep yet but slowly getting there.

"How did I get so lucky?" She knew by the way his voice was barley even a whisper that he didn't intend for her to hear him let alone answer. "Who would have thought that a guy like me would get an angel like you." Briar knew he thought she were asleep by the way his voice never got above a whisper.

"Like you just came wondering into my life one day and now I can't imagine what I'd be doing without you." His hand went from rubbing circles on Briar's back to lightly stroking her hair. She just continued to keep her eyes closed as she listened to Myles' voice tell her everything he wished he had the nerve to tell her while she was wide awake. "You just have no clue how much you mean to me." Briar had to fight the urge to smile knowing that he would be able to feel the movement since her cheek was pressed against his bare chest.

"One day you're probably going to be my wife, that's if you'll have me as a husband." His voice was filled with emotion and Briar knew by the way his heart was beating fast that he was slightly nervous. "I just want to be the one that gets to love you forever and be the one to give you a life you deserve." She really wished she could just kiss him but she also knew by his tone that he wasn't done thinking out loud.

Briar heard and felt him take a deep breath and let it out, "I can't imagine anyone else I wanna do life with to be honest. I see you having my kids, I've always imagined our girls having your hair and my eyes and I will even let you dress them in those frilly things and put bows all in their hair." She had to squeeze her eyes a little to stop the few tears that were threatening to escape, she heard him laugh a little. "Can you imagine a house full of little Erlick's running around doing cartwheels down the hallway? Imagine all the laughter and love in that house." He let out a deep sigh as he pulled her closer to him.

"I love you," Briar felt his lips on the top of her head and she could tell by his voice that he was going to fall asleep any moment. "I love you so much that it actually scares me a bit." He was mumbling now and when she felt the motion of his hand in her hair getting slower she knew that his eyes were closed.

"Just wanna make you happy, my angel." Was the last thing she heard him mumble before she finally knew he was asleep. His breathing was more even and his hand had stopped all movement in her hair and she could finally peek her eyes open and let herself smile as she lifted her head a bit to get a better look at him.

"I love you too Mylo," Briar whispered as she gently leaned up and placed a light peck to his jaw making him stir just a bit but never open his eyes. She smiled as she rested her head back on his chest and closed her eyes for the last time that night. "You treat me like a princess." Briar mumbled before finally letting sleep take over her body and she couldn't have been more relaxed falling asleep in the arms of the man that loved her just as much as she loved him.