Welcome back

{ Eddie's POV }

After the whole thing with the clown my mom made me go to a summer camp because I would be more
" safe " for the whole summer and then when I came back we moved. I went to New York I was 13 but now I'm 16 and we're moving back to Darry because of some money issues, I don't know something like that my mom didn't explain it to me. So now here I am standing in front of my old house remembering everything that happened that summer.

I'm so nervous will I make new friends? Is everyone in the group still here? It's been so long that I've almost forgotten their faces but still remember their screams like it was yesterday. I didn't tell them that I had moved and I feel awful about it, really. But I couldn't cause once I got home my mom had everything in the car, took me and we left. I tried to call them but my mom wouldn't let me in-fact she took all the phones and had only one for herself.

" Eddie bear could you take these boxes and go inside? Oh and start unpacking your things, you'll go to school on Monday."

" yes mom." I saying calmly

I take the boxes and put them in the living room, I raked what's mine unpack and out everything away.
After about 3-4 hours of organizing my room I was done. Today is Friday and it's now 4:52 pm and I'm tired.

{ Next day }

" Eddie! Can you go clean the garage. And then you can have the rest of the day to yourself alright?"

" ok mom I'll go clean the garage."

I go down open the door and see something I thought I would never see again. I saw my old bike that I had left here, I thought she threw it out but she didn't. I smiled and got in it and tried to ride in it but , my legs kept on hitting the handles.

" wow guess I got tall huh." I say to myself

I put my bike to the side and start to clean when I heard I familiar voice.

" Come in Lilly! Your so slow!"

It was a girls voice but who was it? I open the garage door to see a red headed girl running and another blacked headed girl running behind her. And then it hit me I know who this is this is ....Beverly!!
A large smile grows on my face and I couldn't help but call for her as she ran past my house.

" Beverly!" I yelled

She turns her head and stops running she looks at me puzzled as if she did t know me. Her eyes widen a page smile firms across her face.

" Eddie!?" She yells in surprise

She runs to me with arms open. I open my arms and run to her as well and we both hug each other.

" Eddie! It's been so long I've missed you."

" I missed you to Bev."

We separate and she looks at her friend.

" you can go I'll see you later."

" ok bye Bev."

Beverly looks at me and asked me many things.

" where have you been? And why didn't y I come back? Why didn't you tell me? Us?"

" I know and I'm sorry that I didn't it was all so sudden and I tried to but my mom wouldn't let me. I was in New York."

" wow New York. It's ok Eddie I understand how your mom is I forgive you. Oh and I see you've gotten taller!"
I smile

" yup to tall for my old bike."

" wow your a lot taller then me now. It used to be the other way, you look more...handsome."
I blush at the compliment

" thanks you look beautiful."