Party

{ Eddie's POV }

I went home and asked Sonia if I could go hangout with Bill. Obviously I lied. I knew she wouldn't let me go if I had said it was Henrys party so, I led and said that Bill wanted to have me over to catch up. I knew she would say yes since Bill has a reputation of being a kind and disciplined teen so Sonia would trust him.

" please can I go? I'll be back by 9:30." I say

She looks at me while silently thinking and finally after a long pause she answers , and a smile appears on my face.

" I don't think it's a good idea...but you can go. Be back at 9:39 sharp understand?"

" I will I promise. Thank you, you won't regret it."

{ LATER }

I change into something my comfortable but still decent cloths. I put on a baby blue long sleeved sweater with dark blue jeans and my usual yellow running shoes. My hair coned back and my face freshly washed. DING DONG ( door bell.)
I could hear my mom talking to someone.

" Eddie! Bill is here for you!" Sonia yelled

I run down the stairs seeing Bill by the door smiling. I hug Sonia and close the door behind me as we started to walk.

" where's everyone else?" I asked

" uh-there be-behind the tre-trees, so your m-mom wouldn't see th-them." Bill said

" right if she did she wouldn't let me go." I say with a bit of a sad tone in my voice.

Everyone got out from behind the trees and walked along with me and Bill. After a while we finally arrived to the party. The house was loud with music playing and colorful lights going on and off on time with the beat of the music. We go inside as the door was opened and was greeted by people yelling, dancing and shoving on another. Everyone in the group left me alone in on way or another. Some left because some friend took them or they wrung to someone. Either way I'm alone in the middle of the
Living room being pushed around as I was small.

I saw i boy walking over to me. He was tall with long black hair tided in a messy man bun. And was wearing both black T-shit with some bad on it and pants. His shoes where white and I bit dirty.

" hey I'm Johnny and you?" He asked

" hi I'm Eddie nice to meet you." I say

He asks me for a drink and I follow him like a baby puppy following it's owner. He was very tall I would almost most 6 feet tall and I'm 5'4 feet tall.
Johnny was very kind ,gentle, funny and non judgemental so far. I like Johnny.

{ Stanley's POV}

Bill takes my hand taking me to play truth or dare witch was in a bedroom upstairs. I look around and see Eddie talking to Johnny the schools best soccer player. I tell Bill that he can go and I'll get Eddie.

I go to him and take his hand.

" come Eddie let's play a game upstairs with everyone else." I say

Eddie and Johnny look at me confused but Eddie doesn't stop me. 

" wait where are you taking him?" Asked Johnny

" we're gonna play truth or dare upstairs. You can come with us if you want." I say

" oh ok then I'll come too." He says

He takes Eddies other free hand as and I was holding the other. We went up and into a room, with already people forming a circle. I sit beside Bill as he saved me one and Eddie and Johnny sit beside watch other across from me.
" ok then! Who wants to start?" Some girl yelled

" oh! I'll go!" Yelled Bev

After a while Bill asked me and I was super nervous.

" truth or dare Stan?" He asked looking at my eyes.

" truth." I say to keep it safe.

" is it true that you like someone?" He asked.

I blush knowing it was him. I could feel Eddie looking at me as he knew my secret.

" ya I like someone." I say

He smiles at me and rubs my back. As the next person was asked Bill put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close.

{ Eddies POV }

" Truth or dare Eddie?" Asked Henry

God I really do hate this guy. I know which ever one I choose he'll some how make it....you know.

" Dare." I say as I wanted to change things up a bit.

" I dare you to go in the bathroom with my buddy Ethan here and do something dirty for idk 30 min."

See I knew it. Fuck this guy. I do as he says since I wanted to show him I could do anything and wasn't some crybaby.

I get up following Ethan outside the room and into the bathroom. He closes the door and I suddenly feel uneasy.

" so... what are we gonna do?" I asked thinking that he would say something like " we'll wait till times up and say we did something." But if god was I wrong and do I regret listening to Henry.

" I'll show you babe. Just let me do all the work."

He smirks at me and a back away. I hit the wall and he grabs me waist roughly and tightly. He slide his hands up my sweater touching my bear skin. I freak out and try to push him away but he was to strong.

" stop!" I yelled

He ignores me and takes off my sweater leaving my upper half naked. He quickly takes off his pants and pins me down to the ground. Tears start to run down my face and I scream for help.

" don't touch me! Help! BILL!" I yelled

" shut the fuck up!" Ethan yelled

He grabbed a hand towel and shoved it in my mouth to keep me quite. I cry even more to the point where I couldn't stop shaking.

When out of nowhere the door opened and it was Richie.

He had the look of anger on his face. He took Ethan by his neck and pinned him to the wall choking him.
He was saying all sorts of threats to him but I wasn't paying attention as I was dressing myself.

" understand?! BITCH!" He yelled

" ye-yes." Ethan said out of breath.

Rich let go of him and he gaged first air. 

" FUCK OFF!" He yelled

Ethan ran out and diapered from view.
Richie came to me and hugged me.

" let's take you home." He says with a soft voice

" ok...thank you Rich." I say wiping my tears.

{ LATER }

I was in front of my house with Rich behind me. I turn around and hug me.

"Thanks Richie..for saving me."

" you needed me." He said

I cupped his face and looked at his gorgeous eyes.
I Leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back without hesitation. He wraps he arms around my waist.
It felt so RIGHT.

" I'll see you tomorrow Ed's." he says while walking away.

" bye Richie. And don't call me that!" I yell

He laughs and waves bye.

I walk inside as red as a tomato.

End of chapter 4

Word count 1251