It's you

** Bills POV **

Bev told me everything and to be honest I was kinda confused on how Will even got in the water. But still I told her and Will that we can go to my place and I would ask to see if he's allowed to stay. Eleven is suppose to come over but I guess not because of this whole situation, I'll have to call her later.

I open my front door and Mike,Bev and Will come in. The rest of the group had to go.

" Uh-have a seat make yourself at home." I said for Will but as always mike said

" Thanks Bill." And he lay down on the smaller couch as Bev and Will sat in the bigger one.

" I'll be right back." I said as I left to the kitchen to find my mom and of course my dad was at work.

" how was the date?" She said loudly as I could hear giggles coming from the living room.

** Eddie's POV **

Richies parents left for a work trip for about 2 weeks so we both went to his house and into his bedroom.
It was cleaner then I thought it would be I mean this Richie we're talking about.

" I'm going to take a shower. You can sit on the bed and wait for me." Richie said as he grabbed a towel and a new set of clothes, walking to his bathroom.

I smiled and nodded my head.

Once he closed the door and I heard the shower on I got off his bed and walked around in the room. For some reason I was drawn to his study table, I walked up to it and turned on the lamp. On his desk he had pictures of me and him from when we were kids but none of us now. He had pictures of the whole group and I face I haven't seen in so long Ben. I wounder if he's coming back, he was so kind I miss him.

I opened the bottom drawer to see notebooks and school supplies. I then opened the second drawer that had a box inside. I looked up to see Richie wasn't done so I took out the box and opened it.
It had lots of random things like rocks, sea shells drawings and pictures. I then saw a letter and took it out. It said " To Rich from Eddie" I didn't remember giving him a letter and it seemed old, why would he keep it?

I opened the letter and read it.

" Dear Rich, 1981

Your my best friend my hero. It's been about 3 weeks sense I left Derry and I miss so much. I wish I can see you again but I know that's impossible witch is why I'm telling you that I, Love you. I should have told you on the day we kissed but I was just so nervous. I've been in love with you for a while now and I hope you feel the same. I want you to know that I have never loved someone as much as you, and will continue to do so beyond death, because now that ours has to end, a part of me dies. ... In this farewell I wish you all the happiness in the world and find the love and happiness you seek and deserve.
Sincerely, Eddie"

When I read this memories I have long lost cake rushing back to me. I remember the day I was attacked by a clown, I remember my relationship with everyone and that day I kissed Richie. I remember it all.

I don't know why but tears came down my cheek and before I knew it I heard the bathroom door close.
I turned to see Richie drying his hair wearing sweat pants with no shirt on.

" Rich-I-I remember...." I said as I looked into his eyes.

My voice was scratchy sand dry and almost like a whisper but it was there and Richie heard me.

He walked up to me looking me straight in the eyes and smiled.

" Welcome back, Ed's." He said as he leaned in, I tried to calm my racing heart but it was pointless. I found myself lean in closer until our noses were touching. He slowly tilted his head and leaned forward kissing me as he hooded onto my waist and I holded on to his neck.

He jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist was he hooded me. He gently placed me on his bed and attacked my neck with kisses and bite marks.

" Richie~~" I moaned loudly.

My eyes widened. I didn't k ow I could make such a noise it was so high pitched lie a girls. But Richie didn't seem to mind at all.

End of chapter 16

Word count 805