Weak

{ Eddies POV }
( Dream )

The sun was shining bright I could feel the warmth.
Looking up at the sky seeing a beautiful sunset with birds flying in the background. I could hear cars honking and people yelling from a far, but all I did was close my eyes, take a deep breath in and let all out as if I was trying to escape from my troubles.
I reopen my eyes adjusting to the brightness of the sun. I was sitting on top of a slide in an old park near my neighbour hood.

I was in New York.

I sat there by myself with a few tears being let out.
All I could hear was my heavy breathing until I heard footsteps coming towards my way. I look behind me to see who it was making sure it wasn't one of my bully's. But instead to my surprise I saw Cole.
He had black wavy hair but when it was in the sun it was a beautiful dark chocolate brown. His eyes were green,brown and a hint of blue. He always had the most unique eyes Ive ever see,that's probably one of the reasons I started to like him. He was a bit dark skinned and tall maybe even almost 6 feet tall. He wore military red pants with black boots,chains hanging from his pants pockets and an anime shirt.

He loved anime talked about it all the time, I didn't find it to interesting but I watched some anime's like
Yuri on ice, Naruto, Soul eater and Assassination Classroom. ( 😂 sorry got carried away there. )

He walked up to me and sat beside me. I quickly wiped away my tears fixing myself up as I didn't want him to see me like this. He faced my way and smiled.

" How you holding up?" He asked

" Fi-Fine." I said shyly.

To be honest I don't why I'm being so shy around him I mean we're dating after all.

He hooded out his hand gesturing form me to take his hand.

" Come on I wanna show you something."

I smiled gently at him blushing a bit and took his hand. We went down the slide and started to run threw places I've never seen before.

{ Time Skip }

We stoped running and Cole let go of my hand. Walking up to a structure that looked like a little tent make out of sticks with a huge blanket covering it.

" We're here. Come on!"

He moved the blanket out of the way.

" Ladies First." He said Jokingly.

" Oh,Shut up Cole!" I said while giggling.

I went inside and to my surprise it was bigger inside then how it looked outside. There was and small round blue carpet with 2 bean bag chair inside. ( idk what their called sorry.) with a small night stand and a lamp on top. I sat down in one of the chairs.

" What's this?" I asked while looking around.

Cole smiled at me brightly with full excitement.

" This is our special place Eddie, I made it just for us I finished it yesterday."

There were pictures of us together and with our friends was well. This made me happy REALLY happy.

" You didn't have to do this really."

" No I wanted to it's your going away present. Since your going away to your hometown I made you a good bye gift."

I got up and quickly hugged him. That's why I was crying earlier I had to leave everyone on behind again.

" Thank you Cole this means so much to me."

He pulled away form the hug and cupped my face ,with his thumbs massaged my cheeks.
He Leander in and softly kissed me on the lips.
I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing back. He pulled away with a smirk.

" I know." He said

Everything was perfect,magical. Until I heard a familiar voice call for me.

" EDDIE!!"

Wait.......that sounded like my.......no I can't be sure.

I got up and looked outside to se my..MOM!?

She grabbed my arm harshly pulling out of the
" tent" almost making me fall.

" YOU FAG!" She yelled.

She raised her hand and I knew it was gonna hit me.

" I'm sorry!" I yelled.

{ End of Dream }

My eyes shot open to Sonia calling for me to come down. I got up seeing I was covers in sweat.
It wasn't a dream I mean it was but with me and Cole what happened did in real life,but the part with Sonia coming in didn't actually happen.

I remembered what happened yesterday and my eyes were puffy and red from crying myself to sleep.
I got changed into a Blue hoodie,black pants and my usual shoes. I nearly comes my hair,washed my face and put on my fanny pack. Honestly when I'm at school I just put my inhaler in my pocket or bag but when I'm with Sonia I use my fanny pack or she'll yell at me. I went down stairs moody as I didn't wanna see her rude fat ass.

{ Time skip }

" Her Eddie I got your pills that'll help you get back to normal."

" There are 7 pills you need to take in the morning 2 in the after noon and 3 before bed."

What the Fuck? Is she trying to kill me by overdose
Or something?

" I'm not taking them." I said in a stern voice.

" YES you are."

She walks to me holding the pills in her hand.
I back up slowly.

" Stay away from me! I'm not taking them."

" If you won't then I'll have to force you, now is that what you want Eddie bear?"

{ 3rd point of view }

Sonia pinned Eddie to the wall aggressively as she was annoyed of him talking back to her. With one hand she forced Eddie's mouth wide open and with the other hand shoved the pills in his mouth. She grabbed a water bottle near by and put it in his mouth.

" Swallow Eddie bear!."

Without a choice and the position Eddie was in he swallowed the pills. Sonia grimes at him feeling accomplished with herself.

" Alright Eddie I have to go to work I'll be back later, now don't forget to take your pills!"

She closed the door and locked it. It slid down to the floor sobbing. As time went by he felt so weak and tired like his energy was being drained from his body.

" Fuck you mom, great now I feel like shit."

{ Eddie's POV }

Why did I dream of me and Cole? He was so sweet but I remember when I talked about my old town and my relationship with the losers he all of a sudden changed. He became into an asshole and the day I left I broke up with him. But he can't come to Derry he just can't it'll ruin everything.

End of chapter 6