Past freinds?

{ Eddies POV }

So apparently I have friends witch I'm thankful for.
But they got into some sort of fight and now their separated? Hm I don't know I'm kinda confused to be honest but all I know is that I like being around Stanley and Henry. They don't like Henry though they say he use to bully me and them, but since I don't remember I don't see what's wrong with starting fresh. Stanley's funny he has what you would say a Unique since of humor and Henry seems to be a very kind person. I had a pretty good day at school for my "first" day. The only thing that made me uncomfortable was that this guy named Richie kept staring at me whenever we had class together. And at lunch he would talk to everyone even Bill and Bill doesn't seem to like him much. But not to me he kind of just ignored me but at least no one else did.

The vibe I get when I'm around Richie tells me I might have said or done something to him before? I don't know I'll ask him today at school.

I walk up to my study desk sit down and grab a book to write in.

My doctor told me I should write down my thoughts and what I'm feeling so maybe it'll bring back some memories. I open the book to the first page and title it " Richie."

[ what he writes ]

School was great but I seem to always get nervous around one person but I don't even remember him at all. He has black messy curly hair width dark brown eyes and huge glasses that made him look like a nerd. I like him even though we barely talked.
I don't think he likes me though, could it be that I'm mute? Or maybe because we have some sort of past that I can't remember and it some how offended him? Either way i just hope I can get close with him as much as I can. Henry is nice to. We have almost every class together and he talks to me so I don't feel lonely. I've only known him for 1 day but already he's told me about his life at home. I can feel something happening, we're getting closer and I like that.
  [ end ]

" Edward! Come down you have to go to school!"

I shove the book into the drawer of my study desk quickly get up get my bag and run down the stairs.
I look at the clock on my wrist and see it's 8:20 Am.

Shit, shit ,shit ,shit!

School starts at 8:30!

" I made you some toast Edward. You'll have to walk since I have work to go to. It's the same way I drove you yesterday just walk on the side walk ok?"

I nod my head. Grab one toast with butter out it into my mouth ( not all of it ) put on my shoes open the door and, just as I was about to leave my mom called for me.

" Aren't forgetting something?" She asked pointing to her cheek.

Jesus I don't mean to be rude but I'm about to be late for school on the second day and she wants me to kiss her?

I walk up to her and place a kiss on her cheek. She smiles at me and waves bye, I do the same.

I start running for dear life like I'm gonna die or something. I look at my watch and see it's 8:25am
Shit I'm never gonna make it! I'm not even out of this damn neighborhood!

~ Time skip ~

I make to the school seeing it was 8:52 Am.