Part 1

I'm moving to Seoul yesterday because my mom had work here so let's start it.

Morning

I wake up because of alarm and when I see what time now and it already 7:02 a.m.! Then I go to shower and put natural makeup on my face and walk downstairs fast
"Bye eomma! I'm going to school now! Saranghae! " I give her flying kiss and run toward the car and drive to the school.
"This is my first day school here, how can I be so much late now?! " I say while drive fast. And finally I arrived this school and enter like storm. Suddenly I bump into someone.
"Omg are you okay? I'm sorry I'm clumsy a little this morning" I help him stand up.
"Yeah I'm okay,  are you new here? Because I never saw you before,  uh btw what your name? My name is Jhope" He ask me and I introduce myself.
Then he show to the principal room. I enter and get schedule. I get out the room and find my class about 15 minutes. Suddenly one boy block my way.
"Where do you want to go babygirl? "He ask and I just ignore him. He walk toward and me and i step back but he trap me with his hand to the wall. He then approach his face toward me and I immediately slap his face.
"Pervert" I say and run.
"Yah! Pig! Wait for me! " He yelling.
"Is he calling me PIG?! if I meet that guy again I will smash his face! Ughh! Y/N calm down, this is your first day okay? " Finally I found my class and the teacher  ask me to introduce myself and I did it.
"You can sit beside Jhope" She point to Jhope
"Here kitten! " He raise his hand
I walk to him and sit beside him.
"Why call me kitten? People look" I said while look away because they look at me and whisper.
Teacher start the lesson.

2 hour later

Suddenly one boy that block my way come into my class.
"Why you late Jeon Jung Kook?! " Teacher ask him and he just sit and look at me.
"Pervert?! " I said
"Pig?! " he said.
I roll my eyes and focus to the lesson.
"Wait, both of you know each other? " Jhope ask.
"Yeah" I said.
"You look beautiful baby" He said and try to hold my hand.
"Shut up Mr. Pervert and don't touch my hands" I slap his hand.
"Seem like someone have been reject for the first time" Jhope said and giggle.

Skip time~ lunch time

"Y/N let's go, I want introduce you with my friends" Jhope said and take my hand.
"Hold on, I want to put my book in my locker first" I said and I put my book there. But then he take my hand and run to the canteen.
Finally we arrive and guess who I meet again?
"Pigg?! " He said
"Pervert?! You again?! " I raise my voice.
"Jhope, I don't want sit with that jerk, please" I'm begging him but he stop me.
"Urm, Jhope who is she? " ??? Ask
"Y/N this is my friends RM, Jin, JungKook, Jimin, V, and Suga" He said and point one be one.
"Hi, my name is Kim Y/N, I'm 18 years old" I intro myself but Jungkook roll his eyes, same as me. Then I sit between Jhope and Jimin.
"Today is her first day come to this school but she already have enemy" Jhope said while look at Jungkook and me, he giggle.
"What?" I and Jungkook said together.
"Are copying me?! " We said together again.
"Why both of you always argue? This is your first meet tho" Jin said and laugh.
"None of your bussiness! " We said together again. I look away for to not make eyes contact with that jerk.
"Uh, okay... " Jin laugh awkward
Then we begin talk and V always make a stupid funny. Then I felt someone stare at me and it's Jungkook aka Mr. Pervert. Suddenly he kick my leg and when I look at him, he smirk. I give him a fake smile and ignore him but he kick my leg again then I kick his leg back make he groan in pain.
"What your problem huh? " he said
"You kick my leg first! " I yell at him then he hold my hand and try to bring me somewhere. But before he bring me, Namjoon stop him. Thank God, I'm safe.
"Where are you going with her? Class will start later" Namjoon ask
"She don't know who I'm, so that why I want to show her" Jungkook said
"What the heck, no I'm not going with you jerk, now let go my hand! " I struggle from his grip. He then let go my hand and the bell rings. Me and Jhope and that jerk go to our class. I sit beside Jhope and Jungkook sit behind me.
Suddenly I felt someone throw paper to my head,  when I look at my back and he give a evil smile to me. I take his book and put his book on my table.
"Yah! That my book!  Give me back! " he said.
"Yah! That my book! Gimme back! " I mimicking him.
"Then, take it" I said, he take his book and knock my head with his book. I was about to kick him but Jhope stop me.
I mumble alone because of that jerk and teacher come and start the lesson.
"OK, next week we are going camping! " teacher said happily same as other student. And the teacher start the lesson as usually.

Skip time

After finish the school, i run like kid and drive to the home.
"Mom!! Im backkk! "  throw the bag on the couch and run to my room.
"Y/N! Let's eat first! " Omma calling my name for eat.
"Let me shower, it's stinky " I reply
I go to the shower and wear my favorite pyjama. Then I direct walks to downstairs.
"Eomma, next week... I have camping... Can I go eomma? " I ask her with cute voice.
"Andwae (can't)" Eomma said
"Ah, wae? Jebal (why?please)" I'm begging her with my puppy eyes.
"Haish, yes! " She said cold.
"Yeayyy!!! Gomawo eomma! Saranghae! (Thank you eomma! I love you!)" I thank her and and start eat.

To be continue

So how with this my fanfiction? Comment if you like or want more.