Part 4 (Jhope ending)

Jhope house

(I stay to his house because my mom ask him to take care of me because she going overseas for a week)

JHOPE POV

I enter her room and saw small figure still sleeping.
"Y/N, wake up" I shake her body but she just yawning.
"No, let me sleep please" she begging me, still shut her eyes.
"I will pour water on you then" I tease her.
"OKAY, IM WAKE UP NOW" she immediately wake up and go to the bathroom faster.
I chuckle by her cute action.

30 minutes later

I wait her at living room while play my phone. Finally she walk down from the stairs and run to the kitchen faster. I just continue play my phone.

END JHOPE POV
Y/N POV

I run to the kitchen like storm and open the fridge.
"BHAHAHA, IM SO LUCKY BECAUSE THE FIDGE EMPTY. WHAT DO I HAVE TO COOK THEN? TELEVISION WITH RADIO? ADD SPOON AND KNIFE? This guy. How can he feed himself?" I thought myself.
"JHOPE! " I yelling his name and he come faster with worry face.
"WHAT? WHY? ARE YOU HURT? WHAT HAPPENED? " He keep asking me and I stop him.
"Stop, Jhope oppa, I think we should buy ingredients for make some foods. And your fridge is empty. How you can feed yourself huh? " I ask him while cross my arm.
"Is she just call me 'oppa'? Why my heart beat so fast?" Jhope thought to himself while stared to me.
"Why you silent" I give him questions face.
"Hehe, I just buy food" he stretch his head awkward.
"Aigo,  let's go to market" I take his hand and get in his car.
"Drive, go to market and I will list what we need to buy" I order him and start to write the list.
"Okay" he said smile to me and I give him warm smile.

At the market

Finally we arrive. We get in the market and start to find the ingredients. I look at the list and pick vegetables then put it in plastic that Jhope hold. He then push the cart and almost hit me.
"What was that for huh? " I ask his confused
"What? " he ask me back.
"Never mind " I look away to find other ingredients. Then we finish. We go to the cashier and pay it. I see the cashier start to flirt with Jhope and I immediately push him to my side and pay it. I give her smirk and she roll her eyes.
"Don't flirt with my boyfriend then slut" I whisper loud enough for me and her to hear. She was about to slap me but Jhope held her hand faster. Then I stick out my tongue to her and we walk away from there while Jhope held my shoulder.
"Why is she want to slap you huh? " he ask me then I realise.
"Omo, what have I said just now? He not my boyfriend" I thought to myself.
"Nothing, she mental maybe" I said innocent.
"Um okay,  let's go home then" he said.
"Let's go! " I said smile while look up to him because he tall than me.
"Cute" he said to me.
"Urm what? " I ask him with questions face.
"I said, let go home now" he lying to me then I saw his red face and he open the car door for me.
"Auu, my oppa so sweet" I tease him.
"Just get in" he said coldly and put the ingredients behind the seats. He drive.

At home

We arrive. I quickly get out the car and take the ingredients. I run to the kitchen and start to cook because I'm so hungry. Jhope sit at the living room and ask me to make his coffee for him. I made it and give it to him. He sip the coffee and I continue cooking. I finish my cook and I cook tteokbokki and bibimbab. Suddenly I felt someone wrapped hand to my waist from behind. I turn behind and saw Jhope smirk.
"What are doing?" I ask him but he smirk.
"Can I taste you? I mean can I taste your food that you made? " he said then I push his hand polite from my waist and I just give him the food that I made on his plate with confused face. He creepy sometimes.
"Mommy, why you let me live with weird guy? " I thought to myself and let a small sigh.
Jhope was about to feed himself but his phone ringing. He answer it and he go to the in front the door and open it. It BTS. Gladly I make more food there.
"Oh, Y/N? You here? " Jin ask me.
"Yes, my mom asked Jhope to take care of me and I live here for a week, because my mom go to overseas for a week" I explain.
"Seriously? Or did you have something between of you?.. " Jimin tease me and Jhope and I quickly knock his head hard make he groan. They laugh because of my action and Jhope ask them to eat.
"Do you guys have eat yet? Y/N cook today" Jhope ask them.
"Not yet, we about to ask you to go out to eat. But you already said that Y/N cook, so lets go! " Jungkook said and run to the kitchen.
"Yah pervert! Wait me! " I run after him.
I get in the kitchen and saw already eat.
"Guys! Come here faster! Y/N! Are you chef or what?! Why so delicious?! " Jungkook ask with food full in his mouth.
"Don't say anything while you eating with full of food, I hate it" I said and he swallow food.
"Sorry, but this is so delicious" he said and I give him the water.
Then, all arrive and start to eat. But suddenly I saw Namjoon keep playing his phone while eating. I snatch his phone and put it my side.
"Don't play your phone while we eating. That  not polite " I continue eat and Jin stick out his tongue to Namjoon.
"I told you already right? " he mocking Namjoon, Namjoon just give him death glare and they continue eat.
"Can we go to beach? I want to see the sea" I begging to them and they nod.
I finish my food and quickly go upstairs and get in my room. I shower and wear clothes for swim. I walk downstairs and they already wait me. I saw Jhope lick his lip while look at me so I just let him be.
"Let's go! I can't wait! " I said happily and Jhope suddenly pull me to his car and force me to get in his car.
"I will drive her to the beach, see you guys later! " Jhope shout to them from behind and they get in car quickly.

JHOPE POV

I'm taking her to beach, followed by them (BTS) too. She always act cute infront me and that my heart beaten so fast. After 30 minutes I see she sleeping peacefully.
"Cute" I smile and shake her body gently. She wake up.
"We here now" I said to her.
"Really? Omg, let's get out" she said excitedly and unbuckled the car belt then she get out from the car faster and run like kid.
"Aigo, this kid" I thought myself
"What wrong into her huh? " Jungkook ask me
"Oh shit, you make me starlet you know? BTW she like kid right? " I smile while look at her cute action.
"Oh I'm sorry hehe, let go then" he said and all of us go after her.
I then sit down on the chair infront the sea and then I fall asleep.

END JHOPE POV
Y/N POV

I see Jhope sleeping peacefully and I try to wake him up but he didn't want to wake up.
"Don't want to wake up huh? " I smirk
"JHOPE, BESIDE YOU! SPIDER! " I act
"Where?! " he panic and fall top of me then our lips meet each other. We wide our eyes when he accidentally kiss me. He broke the kiss and stood up.
"Ugh uh.. I'm sorry.. " I laugh awkward
"You like it right" he smirk towards me and about to hug me but the I run away from him.
"Yah! Y/N, Don't run! You may fall on the ground! " Jin shout when he see me run from Jhope
"Nah, I'm not!" I shout back.
Suddenly Jhope bump into someone and he apologize to her.
"It's okay, handsome" she rub Jhope arm flirting and Jhope try to shove her hand. After I saw her rubbing Jhope arm I immediately go towards them.
"Y/N, what are you doing here? " he said awkward.
"Y/N, what are you doing here? " I mocking him and crops my arm at my chest. Then I slap her hard make her fall on the ground.
"Are you slut or what? He is my boyfriend. Don't try to flirt with him! " I take Jhope hand and go to the others. I let his hand and go to the sea and sit there forcefully and still mad to him. I throw rock to the sea. And someone tap my shoulder make me starlet a little. I turn around and see him.
"What?! " I ask with mad face.
"Are you sulking? Or jealous? " he tease me.
"N-no" I turn back look at the sea and he sit beside me.
"Really? " he tease me again.
"Okay okay, I'm jealous.. I hate when a girl touch you, talk with you an-" he kiss me passionate.
"Y/N, will you be my girlfriend or you want be my wife? " he tease me again and again.
"Both" I laugh.
"Finally! Both of you together! " Jimin interrupt and clap his hands.

THE END

Thank you so much for supporting me!
Love you guys!
For other suggest you can pm me.
Thank you again! I purple you💜