Part 3

JUNGKOOK POV

I sleep coldly and I felt someone put blanket on me, I pretend to sleep, once she go out I follow her silent. She sit while singing and cry? I hide behind tree to see her.
"Wow, I don't know that she can sing" I said whisper to myself.
After she finish singing, she yelling while wipe her teary eyes. Then I quickly come to her.
"Y/N! Are you okay??! " I shout while running toward her.

END JUNGKOOK POV
Y/N POV

When I saw a unfamiliar figure someone yelling my name. And it Jungkook.
"Y/N, are you okay? " He ask and hold my hand to see if I have injured.
I look at him speechless and when I look at the place I saw unfamiliar figure, he gone...
"Yah, why you quite? " he cup my cheek but I look away.
"Why you following me? " I ask him
"I felt something wrong.. So that why I follow you" He explain
I just nod. We walk to our tent while he still hold my hand to calm me down. When we arrive we enter and fall asleep.

END Y/N POV
??? POV

"Finally I found her after 2 years I try to find her. You need to pay you father doubt " I said and smoking.
"Kidnap her tomorrow " I order my bodyguard.
"Yes sir" bodyguard bow to me and left.
And I laugh evil.

END ???POV
Y/N POV

Next morning

I wake up on Jungkook arm and I get up quickly. I run away to outside and slap myself twice.
"Oh God what now? What have you done Y/N??! " I whisper loud to myself and someone stand in front me.
"Oh you awake Y/N, Come let's eat together" Taehyung pull my hand.
"Taetae, slow down. I'm still sleepy huargh" I pout to him and he blush a little when I call him 'Taetae' but then he put me on his shoulder. He smirk.
"Yah! Let me down!!! Yah KIM TAE HYUNG!! LET ME DOWN!! " I shout his name while hit his back.
"Nope until we arrive there" he tease me.
"This will be embracing " I said give up.

5 minute later

"Okay, we here" he said and put me down. Other students and teacher start eyes on us. I just bury my face and hide behind him because he tall than me.
I sit between Jhope and Jin.
"Uwu, what was that huh? " Jhope tease me then I pinch his lap.
"Ouch, it hurt you know? " he pout and fake cry.
"You overact " I giggle to him.
"Y/N, where is Jungkook? " Teacher ask me.
"He stil-"  I was about to say but Jungkook interrupt me.
"I'm here, now let's eat" Jungkook said.
And I roll my eyes and suddenly I remember what happen last night. I quickly hide my face from him and eat faster. Then I get up to wash my dish at the river I go yesterday. But suddenly I felt someone watching me. I quickly wash the plate and run toward the tent and bump into someone.
"We met again here " he smirk and Yoongi come.
Thank God he come.
"Y/N, who is he? " he ask me and raise his eyebrows to me.
"Her brother, and please let us take private" he said smirk to me and touch my shoulder, I shock a little when he said that he is my brother,what I know that I don't have brother.
"Oh, okay" Yoongi said and was about to go wash his dish.
"Yoongi! Stop! His not my brother and I don't have brother! Don't leave me with this weird gu-" he shut my mouth with his hand and bite his arm. Then I kick his private place and escape from him. I run toward Yoongi and hug him.
"Who are you?! What do you want from her?!" Yoongi shout to him and he just laugh annoy.
"She mine! Im gonna sell her to Japan guy who want her" he laugh hysterically.
"What the hell, no! I will never follow you! " I yell at him and he walk toward us, then I hide behind Yoongi while hold his waist.
"Y/N, run to other and tell them! Now run! " Yoongi shout and hit that weird guy while I'm running, that guys was about to catch me but Yoongi held his arm and punch his face again and again.
I run and bump into Jungkook.
"Jungkook, please help me! Help Yoongi! That weird guy try to kidnap me" I said while catch breath.
"Let's find other and help Yoongi" he said while hold my hand and we met other. Then we go to that place and we found that Yoongi keep punch that guy until he bleeding on his lips. Namjoon hold his arm and get him up.
"Who are you and what do you want? " teacher ask him.
"I want that girl! Her father have doubt unfinished, then I kill your father and fake it, look like he suicide himself" he admit and laugh while vomit blood because of Yoongi lunch him hard without stop.
"How dare you kill my father! You know how hard my mom want to raise me when she know that my father die?! " I yell to him while my eyes getting teary and I slap him hard. But he just laugh and look at me.
"Call the police and give him to the police" Teacher order to other students and one of them call the police. Then I kneel down and Jungkook try to calm me.
"It already past, no need to remind. If you remind. Your heart will hurt more" Jungkook said while rub my back and hug me to calm me. Then Jhope help me to walk to the tent. I thank them and then I fall asleep in Jhope arm. That guy already get in jail.

Tomorrow

I wake up and rub my eyes still sleepy. I was about to sleep again but Jhope force me to get up -_-
"Just 10 minutes please" I said while yawning.
"No, wake up and get ready. We gonna go back to school at 11:30 a.m. and take shower, you smelly" he pinch his nose and laugh.
"No, please give me sleep, just 5 minutes please " I said while sleep back.
"Y/N get up,  don't wanna to get up huh?" Jhope shaking me and I keep sleep. Suddenly he carry me with bridal style and bring me to somewhere but I keep close my eyes to sleep. Then he throw me to the river with other girl students. I was shock with water flash to my face.
"HAHAHA NOW LOOK AT YOUR FACE! " He laugh harder and I pull his leg make he fall to the water too.
"HAHAHA NOW LOOK AT YOU FACE TOO! " I mocking him.
"Yah! I already shower okay, now you make me shower again" he fake cry and I stick out my tongue to him.
"Wow, have a nice shower huh? " Jungkook ask while look at me and I rub my face because Jhope flash the water to me. Then I had an idea. I pull Jungkook leg and he fall to the water too.
"HAHAHA" Jhope and me laugh together.
"You'll get punishment after this" Jungkook said smirking to me but I flash the water to his face, and he did same.
"You dirty mind" I diving to other place but they follow me too.
"Yah, don't follow me! " I yell to them and diving faster. But then they catch me.
After finish shower, I take the towel and put around my body. I walk to the tent and I force Jhope and Jungkook to get out, because I'm only girl in there. Then I change my clothes and order them to get in.
"Woah, I don't know that you have a nice body" Jungkook and Jhope say together while smirk to me and I knock their head with my book.
Suddenly the other members come to our tent.
"This is what I like to see, don't argue again okay? And hug each other" Namjoon order to me and Jungkook.
"But why must this pervert? " I said while we look at each other.
"But why must this Pig? " Jungkook said while we look at each other.
"Hug.now" Jimin order us and we obey them. Then we hug force.
"I need to shower again" Jungkook and me talk together again.
"Can you stop copying me? " we said together again.
"STOP ARGUING " Namjoon began to creep so we just look down.

To be continue

Thank you for support me! Love you!
Who will be the ending? Jhope or Jungkook?
Or should I do both ending?