Part 4 (Jungkook ending)

In the bus

I sit beside Jungkook because they force me ( ̄- ̄). I wear earphone. After 1 hour later i fall asleep and my head fall on Jungkook shoulder.

JUNGKOOK POV

I look at the window but suddenly I felt someone sleep on my shoulder, when I look it Y/N.
"She cute actually and her pink cheeks " I whisper and smile while look at her. Then I caress her hair.
While I caress her hair suddenly the bus shaking and the driver go out. All students start to panic but Namjoon look at me with smirk in his face.
"Aigo, don't misunderstanding bro, I just uh urm, nothing" I said to him and they start give a devil smirk.
"Really Jungkook? Or you fall in love with her? " Suga smirk to me.
"An-" Driver interrupt me.
"We have to find hotel nearly here, this bus tyre leacky" Driver told us.

END JUNGKOOK POV
Y/N POV

I wake up by the driver voice. Then I notice that I sleep on Jungkook shoulder and then I quickly get up embrased. Still sleepy actually. Jungkook just give me smirk on his face. I quickly go to Jhope, hold his arm and quickly out from the bus while facepalm myself.
"Yah, calm down. Let's find hotel near here " he said toward us.

1/2 hours later

"Guys! I found hotel there! Let's go! " one of student shout happily.
We go to the hotel and guess what. We have to share 4 person in one room. I'm totally hate this.
"Taehyung, Y/N, JHope and... Jungkook you're in this room" Namjoon give the key room to Taehyung.
"Why I can't with other girl students? " I grumble to them.
"Because they have their partner, you late" Suga said.
"But why must that guy? " I pout to them.
"Y/N, Just follow his order please" Jin order me.
"Hmm, okay then.. " I play my leg. I look at Jungkook and he give me a weird smirk.
"This pervert, why can't he just go to others? " I mumble alone
"I heard that Y/N" Jungkook yell to me but I just take Taehyung and Jhope hands toward the room, left Jungkook there with members.
"Yeah, whatever!! " I shout to him.
Jhope open the door and we get in but there only have 3 beds.
"OK good, what now" I mumble again.
"Me and JHope sleep that bed" Taehyung said and point to the bed.
"Then I sleep that bed" I said and unpack my things.
Then we heard someone opening door and its Jungkook. We look at him and I continue unpack my things while sit like kid. But suddenly someone stand front me. I look up and it Jungkook.
"What your problem? Go away, I want to unpack my things and my private" I said lower when I said private things.
"I will sleep here" he lay to my bed while smile to me.
"Mwo? (What) oh no no no. This is my bed, your bed there! " I point to his bed.
"Why? Can't we sleep together? " he said with flirty tone. Then I give disgust look and throw him to his bed.
"Ouch, you hurt my heart" he said flirting
"That what you deserve" I stick out my tongue to him and take my towel then walk toward the bathroom. After done shower I wear a cute pyjama and get out from the bathroom while drying my hair with towel.
I heard they screaming because they are playing their game -..-#. Then my phone pop up. I look at my phone and it my mom. I forgot to tell her, she must worries.

Then Jungkook come to me "What the heck you want now? " I look at him"You" he said innocent

"What the heck you want now? " I look at him
"You" he said innocent.
"International playboy huh, go away, I want to sleep right now" I turn around and pull the blanket above me.

3 a.m.

I can't sleep because of the storm. I fully pull my blanket above me and close my eyes tight while close my ears. After that I can't take it anymore so I just go random bed and sleep beside him. I hug him tightly and put my head to his chest and he hug me back.

JUNGKOOK POV

I felt someone lay behind me and hug me tightly. So I turn behind and it Y/N. Maybe because she scared with the storm.
"Hey, Y/N what wrong? " I ask her.
"The storm, I'm scared " she said.
"Shh, it's okay. I'm here for you" I hug her back and she fall asleep.
"I love you Y/N, I will confess you later" I said lower and kiss her forehead and her pinky cheeks. Then I fall asleep.

END JUNGKOOK POV

Next morning

I wake up in Jungkook embrace. I look at him. He sleep like a baby bunny actually.
"Cute" I said and smile.
I get up but he grab my wrist make me fall on his chest.
"Where are you going baby? " He touch my chin and I start blush.
"Are you blushing? ?" He said and giggle.
"Ani! " I hit his chest and run away to the bathroom.
"Woah, look at the love bird" Taehyung tease Jungkook.
"BTW, Jungkook, when you gonna confess to her? We ship both of you! " Jhope said excited.
"I will ask her to go beach later" he said happily.
"Good luck then! " Jhope and Taehyung said together.
I take a shower and wear cute dress and get out from the bathroom.
"Hey, Y/N wanna go to beach? " he ask me.
"Bitch? " I ask him.
"Yeah, beach" He said.
"You rude" I said to him.
"I mean B-E-A-C-H, beach. Not bitch, aigo" he explain.
"Oh.. Hahaha, OK then let's go" I facepalm myself.
"

Uh, btw where is the beach? " i ask Jungkook.
"There, lets go. They already wait us" He said and grab my hand.
My heart start beat fast when he held my hand. I don't know why. After a few minutes we walks finally we arrive to the beach. It so beautiful.
"Woah, so beautiful! " I let his hand go and run to the beach like kid 2 years old.
"Yah! Watch out, you may get fall! " he shout to from behind and run after me.
I was about to play sand but someone grab my hand ,it Jungkook and he pull me to somewhere.
"Ah, wae? (Why) I still want to play " I pout to him and he just keep walk. Suddenly he stop and I just raise my eyesbrow to him.
"Um uh, Y/N.. Actually I like you" he then kiss me make me shock. He pull back and he look at me.
"Y/N? " he ask me.
"I know you don't like me" he was about to go but I stop him.
"I like you too" he then stop and back to face me.
"Really?? " he ask happily
"Yes" I pull him to kiss and he kiss me back.
Suddenly we felt that someone snap our pictures and clap hand, it Taehyung.
"KIM TAEHYUNG! YOU HAVE 5 SECOND TO RUN, 1-2-3-4..." Me and Jungkook said together. We count together and start to chase him.
"Oh shit" he run toward BTS and hide behind Namjoon.
"OK love bird, stop. Both of you scared him" Namjoon said.
"Are you together now? " Jimin ask flirty to us and we nod.
"

Congratulations! " They said to us.

THE END