Chapter 2.

Once arrived on the planet, the resistance fighters set up their defenses. Generals Finn and Poe had gone on reconnaissance with some X-Wing squadrons and were checking around.

Rey had isolated herself in a place to meditate. As on Ajan Kloss, she managed to gather all the Force in her : She floated in the air, surrounded by pebbles, leaves and branches. Eyes closed, her only goal at the moment was to contact him.

The last time she saw him was on Tatooine, before starting her ship. They had had a short exchange, but that had been enough to reassure Rey for the moment. On the other hand, lately she needed him more than anything. The visions she had conflicted her, even after having destroyed Palpatine and all the Sith, Rey still saw the shadow part that she had in her.

 The curse that hung over her after killing the last Sith was not a lie. The voices she heard were numerous, and her visions became darker and darker. She needed someone to get her back on track. Someone who knew what she was going through, someone who would understand it. In fact, she needed him.

"Rey."

Disturbed by the voice, she became disconcerted and fell to the ground, receiving leaves on her head.

"I have known better landings" mocked Ben

Rey glared at him, but her expression softened as soon as she saw the warm smile on his face.

"Where are you Ben?" she asked

"In the World between the worlds. When I disappeared, the Force and I became one. As you can see, I'm not totally lost."

He smirked slightly and Rey shook his head.

"Are you going to come back one day?"

"I'm trying to, but it's taking longer than I've expected. But for the moment, you are the one worrying me."

"Me ?"

"I feel a conflict in you."

Rey sighed and sat cross-legged on the floor.

"No, don't start"

"You hear their voices, don't you?"

She nodded and looked down, out of shame.

"Don't forget everything you've gone through to get there. The Jedi are in you now, not the Sith."

"But you're not there!"

He tried not to laugh and looked at his beloved in the eyes.

"Do you miss me that much?" he asked

She threw him a branch which he caught up with a quick gesture.

"REY! REY!" called Rose through the forest

She looked at Ben and was about to say something to him, but he stopped her.

"I know."

When Rose arrived, Ben had disappeared, again.

"Here you are ! I've been lookin' for you everywhere. Were you still talking to your Jedi there?" asked Rose

"Er..."

"Yeah, whatever. You should focus on the living people for now, okay? Finn needs your help."

Rey followed the young woman and arrived in front of a frightened and panicked Finn.

"What's happening to you ? Looks like you just saw a ghost!" exclaimed Rey

"It's almost the case. I hear voices."