Chapter 3.

"Our radars are considering that a foreign ship is about to land on our planet" warned a pilot

"Did you manage to get in touch?" Poe asked

As soon as he said these words, a crackling sound occurred and two voices were heard.

"This is Ben Solo and Jannah."

Poe frowned.

Ben Solo, it had been a long time since he had heard this name.

"I thought it was Kylo Ren now. Or rather Supreme Leader" laughed Poe

"I don't have time to argue. Jannah and I must find Rey at all costs. She's in danger."

Rey, who was at Poe's side, struggled to hear the conversation. She strained her ears and seemed to recognize a voice.

- Ben... she whispered

She ran outside and looked up to the sky.

Poe followed her and grabbed her by the forearm.

"Kylo Ren is looking for you, he's alive, I heard him!"

"The Resistance fighters drew their weapons to defend themselves. Finn and Rose followed them.

A ship lands not far from there. The door opened and Rey walked towards it.

"Move away Rey, he is surely armed!" Poe warned her

Finn sighed. When Ben appeared, all guns were on him. Rey gave her best smile and hugged him, under the bewildered eyes of all the resistance fighters, especially Poe.

"Lower your guns" ordered Finn.

Jannah suddenly appeared and joined Finn and Rose.

-"Someone has to explain to me what's going on here." complained Poe

Rey looked at him and grabbed Ben's hand. She hugged him tighly.

"Rey?..." he lamented then, seeing them.

"It's not what you think. I was right, Leia was also right. There was always good in him."

"Well, I guess it was so good at hiding that I didn't see anything."

Poe was confused. He put his gun away slowly, but didn't take his eyes off the man that tortured him not that long ago on his ship.

"He's part of the First Order."

"No, he's on our side, on my side, and if you don't accept him I will-"

Ben looked at her strangely. He slowly released his hand from its grip.

"Rey?..." he asked softly

She looked up at him.

"Sorry, I got a little carried away."

The atmosphere was heavy. No one dared to move or speak. Poe frowned and looked around, then stared at Ben.

"It's all your fault!"

He lunged at him with his blaster out, but Rey was faster and threw him ten yards away with the Force. People around her start to get scared.

Finn quickly ran to Poe to help him. Poe had no serious wounds except for a few scratches. He stood up, helped by Finn and Rose, and stared at Rey.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't want to-..." Rey tried to justify herself.

"I'm going back to my quarters."

Poe ignored Rey and was escorted by Rose. Finn, meanwhile, tried to reassure the resistance fighters, himself not being completely serene.

"Rey needs us!" he started