Prologue

Today was going to be one of the most stressful days for Nathalie sancoeur, it would be as if she was reliving the final day of fashion week all over again.

Today was the annual first major fashion show of the year, it was the biggest show featuring all of the greatest designers and their models and famous worldwide photographers, stage crew, judges and directors.

Today was the day that capuldbmake or break anyone's career, luckily for Nathalie this would have been her tenth one, she had been through enough of these shows to know that you always had to be on high alert and be ready to do or direct anything that you are told by whoever it may be.

Two years ago she remembered the terrible memory of being dragged on stage to say the opening speach of the day, because the main director had not arrived on time, before she knew it, she was handed a script and pushed out on stage because she was the closest to the front of the wings and was know by most people because she held a very high up position in the office of HR.

She never wanted to relive that memory again, she wouldn't mind being behind the scenes if worst comes to worst, but she would prefer it if she could just stick to managing the models of the agreste line and making sure they looked catwalk worthy.

That morning she had looked over her color coded schedule to refresh her mind, made sure her phone was on full charge and got into the shower, she needed to look her best, even though there was no way that this was going to break her career or friendship with Gabriel, she still had to look drop dead gorgeous.

There were going to be so many famous designers and so many people there judging her every move.

She had to put a good name in for the Gabriel brand and dress her part, she needed to look like the best dressed assistant there, and stand out among the rest.

Instead of her normal formal pantsuit, Gabriel had custom made her a pair of wide leg paper bag pants that came down just below her ankles that pretty much looked like an ankle length skirt,with a piece of the same fabric threaded through belt loops, so she could tie up the pants to extenuate her curves,all made with a matte black,soft,flowing fabric, and a white silk collared shirt with long sleeves that she tucked in and tied the pants belt into a neat bow at the back.

Because the pants came further down past her ankles she was pretty much forced to wear higher heels to what she was used to, she dug in her cupboard and found a pair black leather ankle strap heels that she hadn't worn since college.

She made her way to her bathroom to sort out her hair and makeup.

She applied her usual makeup with a little more mascara to make her eyes pop and tied her hair up in a half up half down style and secured it with two diamond encrusted bobby-pins.

She grabbed her car keys and her bag and made her way down to her car.

This years show was being held at the Louvre, unfortunately last year she had to drive all the way to Galeries LaFayatte to make sure she was on time for the first show that started at 8 am.

It was a short drive to the venue but when she had got there she couldn't find any parking whatsoever, she had been driving around for ten or so minutes until she had given up and called Gabriel

"Morning sir, yes, I can't seem to find any parking and I have 3 minutes to get to my venue"

"Morning Nathalie, if you come round the back, you can meet up with gorilla Adrien and I, and there is an empty space next to him"

"Thank you for the offer sir, but that's only for designers and directors"

"Oh no, don't worry, I'll make sure they let you in"

"Alright, if you say so, goodbye, see you in a few"

As she drove around the back she saw Gabriel, Adrien and gorilla all standing together by the back entrance, she drove up to the security gate and was let in immediately, once she had parked her car and met up with the agrestes that all made their way inside.

"So adrien I'll need you to come with me to the changing rooms so you can change into the first Gabriel design of the day, and then from there onwards you will be escorted to hair and makeup and then taken through for rehearsal and then I shall meet you in the left wing before you start"

"Thank you Nathalie, goodbye father"

As they walked off Gabriel made his way off to the design room to order adriens outfits and make any last alterations before he steamed them down to make sure there were no creases or Lindt fuzz.

Once Adrien had finished putting on his design he made his way off to get his hair and makeup up done, this was probably his worst part about modeling, he didn't like people touching his face, but he had to tolerate it all for his father.

After Nathalie had dropped off Adrien in the changing rooms she had made her way through the many people and had gone to meet Gabriel in the design to room to assist with any problems he had.

She had looked over her schedule and the show was due to start in 45 minutes, she needed to meet Adrien in the left wing behind the catwalk in half an hour.

Knock knock

"Come in"

"Hello Gabriel, I've just come in to see if you need me to assist you with anything?"

"Thanks Nat, but don't worry, I'm alright I've just got to steam this suit and then we can make our way through to the main venue"

"Alright, I'm going to get a coffee, would you like one?"

"As a matter of fact, I would, thank you Nat"

Once Nathalie had got both of their coffees she had come back to join Gabriel and watched him work until it was time to go.

Their relationship had definitely passed strictly business, but Gabriel wasn't aware of Nathalies feelings, and she was starting to accept that they would just stay very good friends and she was happy with that.

But they both knew not to express any emotion other than strictly business and platonic feelings.

They would only use Nat and Gabriel when they were the only people in a room other than that they would go by Nathalie and Sir.

————————————————————————
Thank you to everyone to reading, this is just a prologue so it's not very long or exciting but I am very excited to write this story and I'm excited to know what everyone thinks.
💖