Finale

" so, do you see what I mean!!!" Adrien said to his friends.

"Definitely my dude, I wouldn't be surprised if you had a new member of the household in the next 9 months"

"Exactly!!! I just wish that they would realize their feelings for one another, they can be so blind sometimes. But that had me thinking, and I was wondering if you'd like to help me get them together!"

"Yes! Operation get adriens father to notice his love for his assistant is a go" Alya squealed

" awww how cute is that, what are you thinking to do adrien?" Questioned marinette

"I haven't really thought much of it, so that's why I'm needing you guys to help me"

"I think one of the first things to do is to get them alone" said alya

" well I have a pretty big show coming up, that they will be attending, so what we could do is find them an empty changing room or green room, shove them inside and lock the door"

"Sounds pretty hectic my dude, but  I'm in"

"I'll get you guys all backstage passes and then we can try and find them when the models change over, that way the corridors will be filled with people so it will be easy for us to just run past them and push them into a room"

"Only problem is, how do we lock it without the keys?" Said marinette

"Backstage there is a whole entire rack of hooks with each individual key arranged in alphabetical order that hangs on the wall, we could always go there before the show and find the corridor keys"

"Perfect guys, now how about we go back to marinettes and discuss this even more and make a full proof plan" said alya as she grabbed up her bags and made her way to the door.

--------------------------------

Back at Nathalie's apartment she had finished getting ready and just downed her second cup of coffee as she grabbed her keys and pulled Gabriel along with her, so they could drive back to the mansion.

"Come on Gabriel! We new to her to work, we're already late and I probably have an overflowing inbox and stacks of papers to file and sort! So get your ass in my car and let's go!" She said frantically.

Nathalie was not one to be late, she hated it, she would always make sure to be at least an hour or 15 minutes early for any occasion.

Once they and pulled up into the driveway Nathalie bolted up the stairs and left Gabriel still sitting in the car.

She had forgotten all of her stuff in the back seats, he opened up the backdoor and grabbed her bags and files and then pushed the door closed as he made his way up the stairs.

Once he had arrived in the atelier, all he could hear was the sounds of furiously fast typing on the keyboard and a shuffle of papers.

"Gabriel, I can't find my tablet or my assignment from yesterday!"

"It's here nat, all in your bag in a plastic sleeve and a case, just take a moment to breath, you haven't missed any work, and even if you did, you'd be absolutely fine" he said as he came around to her desk to give her, her things and rest a hand on her shoulder as he gave a small squeeze.

She turned around in her chair and gave him a small smile.

The memory of yesterday came flowing through her head of when he was leaning into her about to kiss her until adrien had called and he had forgotten all about it.

Should she try again?

Was it a once off thing?

Well, he said he loved her, so it should be ok... right?

-come on Nathalie, he said that he loves you and you love him back, just kiss him already! You're wasting your time, hurry up and do it! Come on, one...two...three and go-

Gabriel was still staring into her turquoise eyes, wondering if he should initiate the first move, he kept on telling himself that she loved him and that it nearly happened already last night, they both loved each other, so why must it be so hard!

-for heaven sake Gabriel! Man up and do it! It's just a simple kiss, nothing extraordinary, just lean in and go, come on, one...two...three...-

"Nathalie, I want to kiss you" he whispered

She could feel his hot breath on her lips as she looked into his eyes and gave an approving glance.

"Then kiss me Gabriel" she whispered as she intertwined  her arms around his neck and pulled him close.

She ran her delicate fingers through his blond locks as they dove into their own world of passion.

The kiss was only a few seconds long, but it felt like an eternity.

As they broke apart they stood still, with millimeters between their lips and hot breaths filling the surrounding air.

"Can I have my answer now?" Asked Gabriel

"Mmhm... I don't know, I don't think I'm fully convinced, let's see" she said as she dove back in for a kiss.

This one was longer and held a lot more meaning to it, Nathalie knew what her answer to his question was a long time ago, but she just needed a bit of time.

"I think I will have to say yes gabe"

"You know what? I love you Nathalie sancoeur, there are not enough words that I could use to describe you and your beauty, you are my other half, you have helped me through thick and thin, you have been there for me whenever I've called, you are heaven on earth to me, and I wouldn't have it any other way, I love you"

"But I will always love you more"

"But I have always loved you most"

Nathalie's eyes were filled with joyful tears, she flung herself into Gabriel's arms as she squeezed him tight.

He ran his fingers over her long black locks and kissed the top of her head.

"Should we tell adrien about us"

"Not yet nat, let's give ourselves some time to become familiar with our relationship first"
--------------------------------

But little do they know that adrien and his friends had come home after going back to marinettes and had come inside , and had watched this whole thing play out right I front of their eyes.

" Scoop!! I just got that entire fiasco on video!" Said alya

"Send it on the group!!" They all whispered as they walked past to go up stairs to adriens room.

"Uh... um afternoon adrien" greeted his father.

" so father, how's work been today, anything interesting happen?" He said raising his eyebrows at Nathalie.

"Oh not much, I was just talking to Nathalie about our upcoming fashion show"

"Well then, I'm sorry to interrupt such a special moment, have fun you two, and remember..."

"Adrien agreste!!! If you dare say what I think you're going to say..." he wasn't able to finish off his sentence as they ran off upstairs and locked the door.

"Well, I mean adrien doesn't have the worst idea" said Nathalie

"Nathalie!? Not you too!"

"Don't worry gabe, I'm just teasing, love you"

"Love you too"
--------------------------------

Thank you guys so much for reading this book, I want to start a new one ASAP, so if anyone has any prompts please share them down in the comments below.

Love you all!!! 😘