2

After they had both finished their coffees it was time to leave, Nathalie left to go off behind the catwalk and Gabriel left to go and sit down in the first row.

As Nathalie was making her way down to the left wing she checked her watch and she had exactly 16 minutes until the show started, if Adrien was punctual he would be arriving in a minute.

Unfortunately for Nathalie he didn't arrive in the next minute, she waited around a little bit more, she thought that his hair and makeup may be taking a little longer than expected.

The show was meant to start in 7 minutes, she had to find him.

She set off down through the wings Incase he had gotten muddled up, no sign of him there, she went back to the green room, no sign of him there, she made a brisk walk up to hair and makeup pushing past everyone who was making their way down to the catwalk, he was no where to be seen.

She had 5 minutes until the show officially began, she started to jog back down to look for him again, back to the green room where there were only a few models waiting for their last show, she ran back to the catwalk as fast as she could, she had 2 minutes.

As she turned the corner to enter into the main building she ran into someone causing her to trip and fall over their own feet.
Fortunately for her the stranger had good reflexes and managed to catch her just in time before she hit the floor.

She was a bit stunned as she looked up into the hazel eyes of a guy who didn't look much older than she did and who had a head full of mousy brown hair.

"I-I'm sorry, I need to find my model"

Before she could carry on, they heard a directors voice echo throughout the building announcing the first items of clothing and their designs, as Nathalie heard him say Gabriel agreste and introduce Adrien, it had felt as if a weight had been lifted off of her shoulders, thank god he was there, she didn't know how, but that didn't matter anymore, he was there and the show had started.

"Sorry, are you alright miss?"

"Um... yes, yes I am, thank you.."

"Alexandre, Alexandre Stuart, personal assistant to Nicolas Ghesquière, the executive designer of  Louis Vuitton"

"Nathalie Sancoeur, personal assistant to Gabriel Agreste, designer of Gabriel" she smiled.

"What has you running around looking so frantic?"

"Well Adrien Agreste, our model was late to meet me in his position, so I had to go look for him and I could find him anywhere and the show had a minute before it started, but it looks like he made it there alright,I'm sorry, I should have looked where I was going"

"Oh no worries Nathalie, I usually have women falling for me everyday, quite literally" he joked.

"I didn't mean to it was an accident!" She protested as she poked him in the chest.

"Don't worry darling, I'm just teasing you" he said as he leaned in closer to her.

"Hm whatever, well I'm going to make my way to my seat.
Goodbye "

"Goodbye Nathalie, see you soon" he said as he made his way to his seat.

Once Nathalie had reached her seat next to Gabriel she had told him what had happened and he had apologized fir the inconvenience.

As she had settled down she saw someone coming her way, it was Alexandre.

As he made his way to his seat he realized that he was seated right next to Nathalie, lucky for him.

"What a coincidence" he whispered as he winked when he sat down.

Nathalie gave him a little side glance and turned back her full attention to the models.

After the first quarter of the show was finished, the models were taken back to get their hair and makeup retouched and done again and were to be given their second outfit of the day.

Once Nathalie had dropped off Adrien she went back to sit down in her seat, once she had gotten there she realized that Gabriel wasn't there, he had probably gone to the bathroom or gone around to double check the Gabriel line that was coming in now.

She had sat down and taken out her phone to check any emails or messages.

She was going through her schedule of the day when she had felt a tap on her shoulder.

She turned around to her left and there was Alexandre staring into her deep blue eyes.

She had to admit he was quite good looking, but there was still part of her that wanted Gabriel.

"Watcha doing?"

"Reading emails and being bothered by you" she retorted back.

"Ouch, I was just asking!"

"And I was just giving you an answer"

"Fine you got me there, so tell me what a beautiful woman like you is doing as an assistant?"

"Well I used to model back in my high school and college years but then I had a lot of family trouble and I was on my last leg until Mr. Agreste hired me, I had always wanted to be in some kind of aspect of fashion and I needed the money, so I took it "

"Well then care to join me on a fashion filled day around Paris my dear?"

As Nathalie looked over Alexandres shoulder she saw Gabriel heading this way, the  second quarter was about to start in a minute.

"I'm alright thank you"
She said as Gabriel sat down.

"Made a new friend I see"

"Not really sir, just acquaintances, when I was running around looking for Adrien I tripped and he saved me from falling on my face and risking breaking my glasses and, or my nose"

"Hmm I see, well if you don't feel comfortable, just tell me" he said as he shot Alexandre a dirty look , which he didn't see because his head was turned to his boss.