1

"HELL YEAH! WOOHOO!" Fun Ghoul shouted with happiness while doing doughnuts in the Trans AM.

"YOU'RE GONNA BLOW THE ENGINE BEFORE WE GET A CHANCE TO GO ON A SUPPLY RUN!" Kobra yelled chuckling at Ghouls antics.

Ghoul drove up to him and stopped the car. "Get in loser, we're going shopping."

Kobra hopped in the car grabbing his gun and called out to Party. "GHOUL AND I ARE GOING ON A SUPPLY RUN! BE BACK SOON!"

Ghoul sped off smiling wide.

"Going a bit fast don't ya think?" Kobra said, having to raise his voice over the wind just a bit.

"Whatya mean! This is the perfect speed!" Ghoul responded.

Kobra saw something approaching in the distance. "What the..." As they got closer he saw what it was. "GHOUL! STOP!"

Kobra turned the wheel right before Ghoul hit the person, causing Ghoul to slam on the breaks.

"What the hell K!"

"You almost ran over someone!"

"I...I did...?" Ghoul got out following Kobra over to the girl.

Kobra held her in his arms pouring some water into their mouth. "Come on...wake up..."

"Kobra...?"

"Ghoul we need to get her to the diner."

"But party said-"

"The supplies can wait. Her life is in danger!"

"You're right...lay her in the back. We need to get home."

Kobra laid them across the back seats and jumped in the front. "Let's go." Kobra said.

Ghoul sped off in the direction of the diner.

***

"Party! We're back!" Ghoul ran in and held the door open for Kobra.

"Where is the supplies?"

"No time for supplies!" Kobra said running in.

"Who is that?" Jet asked.

"No idea. Found her lying in the desert." Kobra answered.

Kobra laid them down in his bed and took off their jacket. (After making sure they had a shirt on underneath). Kobra sighed, moving the steampunk themed goggles for their eyes and laying them on their jacket. "I'll be back. Come check on you after I tell Party what happened...why am I telling you this. You're asleep... can't hear me. I'm just talking to myself."

Kobra went to the bar, sitting next to Jet. "Hey Party"

"What happened kid? Why did y'all come back empty handed."

"Well we were going to get supplies when I saw that girl. She was passed out and Ghoul almost ran over her. She looked awful I had to help her..."

"Understandable. She awake?"

"Not yet. I took off her jacket and goggles so she wouldn't be as hot."

"Pervert." Ghoul teased.

"She was wearing a shirt." Kobra said, smacking the back of Ghouls head.

"What does she look like?" Jet asked.

"She's got short hair, brown with blue highlights. She's got a steampunk themed outfit. Goggles, jacket and gloves I mean. She's really pretty."

"Kobra has a crush" Ghoul teased.

"Shut up. No I don't." Kobra scoffed.

"E-excuse me? Who are you guys...where am I?"

All the guys turned to the doorway and saw the girl Kobra had just described.

"You're awake. I'm Kobra Kid, That's Fun Ghoul, That's Jet Star, and my brother Party Poison" Kobra said, pointing to everyone respectively.

"We're the Fabulous Killjoys." Party added.

"How did I get here?" The girl asked.

"Ghoul and I found you lying in the desert passed out so we took you here..." Kobra said.

"Oh... well. Thank you. I'm Silver Gear by the way but you can call me Sil."

"Nice to meet you!" Ghoul said shaking your hand.

"Nice to meet you too."

"Whatever. Just don't be to much of an issue and you can stay" Party said walking away.

"What's his problem."

"To be honest Sil. Couldn't tell ya." Jet said.

"He's just in one of his moods..." Kobra said.

"Do you guys have water? I feel sick..."

"Yeah, here" Kobra handed her a bottle and smiled.

"I'm going to get supplies. Anyone comin?" Party hissed walking in.

"Me and Kobra will." Ghoul said.

"Okay...jet. watch Sil." Kobra murmured.

"I'm not a dog." Sil joked

"I know I know. I'm just worried... even though we just met"

Kobra rubbed the back of his neck akwardly before running out to the car, when party called him.

Silver turned to Jet and smiled.

"Guess it's just us now."

"Mhm..."

"I like your hair. It looks Fluffy."

"Oh thanks. I like the blue in yours."

"Thanks! So what do you guys usually do round here?"

"Nothing much...play cards. Go on joy rides. Steal supplies. The usual."

"Hm. Sounds cool. I'm glad I met you guys. You didn't have to take me in ya know"

"Well. Kobra seems to want to keep you around."

Silver Gear laughed and smiled, jet joining into.

"You're fun to hang around. I see you're going to be a great addition to our team."