3

A few months have passed and Sil had been with the others for awhile. They had gotten real close to all of them. Jet being like their older brother and Kobra and Ghoul being their best friend.

Then there was Party Poison. He...he was interesting. He always seemed against them ever since they arrived. So they tried hard to appease him, but nothing worked.

The odd thing was...it seemed like he didn't want to hate them. It was almost like he was forced to.

"What are you doing on the roof? It's like three A.M."

"Why do you care Mr Poison?" Sil turned to look at him and saw just his head sticking up over the roof. "You always seem to find a way to put me down."

Party hoisted himself up and walked over to them, sitting close.

"I don't hate you, ya know."

"That's rich."

"I'm serious Silver Gear. Listen. When you first came, while you were still out cold we could all tell Kobra had a thing for you. And I didn't want to hurt him by accidentally falling for you. So I pretended to hate you. I'm sorry Silver ge-"

"Kody."

"What?"

"My name... it's.... it's Kody. It just felt weird talking about this and you using my Killjoy name..."

"And how do you know I wouldn't turn you in?"

"Well Mr poison, after that confession I would hope not and it's not my birth name. I changed it"

"Gerard."

"That's yours?"

"Mhm"

"Gerard. Hmmmm. I like it."

"Thanks, but we really should get inside. It's a little chilly."

"I got a better idea. Wait here"

Sil hopped down and was gone for five minutes before climbing back up, blankets in hand.

"How bout we sit up here. Cuddle under these blankets and look at the stars. As friends"

",As friends." Party repeated, smiling.

Silver laid out one of the blankets and sat down on top of it wrapping a blanket around them and Party.

"You're a pretty girl ya know that? I understand why Kobra likes you."

"I'm not."

"What? Yes you are. You're beautiful."

"No, I mean. I'm....I'm not a girl. I'm... non-binary."

Party looked at them, Sil not able to read his expression.

"Oh."

"Oh...?"

"Cool. What ever makes you comfortable."

"You... don't care?"

"You could be gay, straight, male, female, non binary, blue, green, or purple. As long as you are you I'll support you. Thought if you were blue, purple or green I'd be slightly concerned for your health." Party smiled.

"Thanks party. You're the last one I told. I'm glad I got that off my chest."

"No problem kid."

"That's your brothers name not mine."

Party chuckled and turned his attention to the sky.

It was beautiful, not a cloud in sight. The stars dusted the blue canvas in the most stunning ways.