2

A few hours later and the others weren't back yet so Sil and Jet did all sorts of things. Playing cards, drawing in the sand, snooping through the others rooms. They found a pile of comics in Party's room and decided to read them.

Jet sat down in the corner and silver sat down right next to him laying their head on his chest so they could see better.

Jet began to read out loud and both of them got sleepy.

"Hey Sil?" Jet asked.

"What's up?"

"What's on your bracelet?"

"Oh. It's my pride colours. I'm non binary. I use they them pronouns. I wasn't planning on telling you guys for a while because I didn't know how you felt about the lgbtq community but since you asked I thought I'd be honest."

"That's cool! The others won't care but you can tell them when you feel comfortable with it"

Silver Gear smiled and jet continued to read before they both fell asleep, silver Gear with their head on his chest and jets arm wrapped around them.

***

"WE'RE BAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!" Ghoul yelled as loud as he possibly could.

Party and Kobra followed him inside and looked around the dining area.

"Where are they?" Kobra questioned.

"I don't know! I'll look in the bedrooms, Kobra you go to the kitchen and Ghoul look around outside."

The three split up and party popped his head into each of the rooms and not seeing them in any.

"Guess my rooms last..."

Party walked a little further down the hall and opened his door.

"Of course they're in here. Why are they in my room! Why do they need to be in my room."

Kobra heard him from the kitchen and ran over. He looked over party's shoulder and he felt hurt. He didn't understand why though. He then walked over to them and shook them awake.

Silver stirred and slowly blinked their eyes open.

"Kobra! You're back! Hey! How was the supply run!"

"It was good, we got some cool stuff."

"That's awesome!"

As they started to walk out party pulled them aside.

"Listen here you little shit. You don't just join my team then go snooping in my room like you own the place."

"We were just looking for something to read, you don't need to be a jerk ya used tampon."

Silver Gear walked away and back into the main room.

"Hey Ghoul"

"Hey Sil"

"Wanna play euchre?"

"Sure!"

"KOBRA! JET! WE PLAYIN EUCHRE! GET OVER HERE"

Kobra ran over and sat across from Silver Gear.

"Guess we're on a team snake child." Sil joked.

"Snake child? Really? Don't you think Kobra kid had a better ring?"

"I do Kobra. I just think it's fun calling you snake child."

"Oh hush."

"Make me" Sil stuck out their tongue at him and smiled.

"Aren't you two supposed to be teammates?" Jet asked. "And on a different note why does party look so pissed"

"He was mad that I was in his room and I called him a used tampon" sil replied earning a chuckle from Kobra and a high five from Ghoul.

***

"Hey I don't know if you realized... but we just fucking won" Sil said laying down their hand of Two jacks and three aces

"How! How did you get that hand!" Ghoul yelled

"Me and my family used to play a lot and I learned a few shuffling tricks here and there."

"So you cheated." He joked.

"Nope. I'm Winning with style."

Sil got up and went to sit next to Kobra stealing the spot on his lap.

"This seat taken?" They smirked.

"By you, beautiful." Kobra replied, lowering his voice into a husky tone.

"If you are going to fuck get out of my kitchen!" Ghoul said.

"Shut up ass face" Sil said.

Kobra picked them up and spun them.
"I'm glad we found you."