~Chapter 4~ Just A Dream

I think this is the chappie were everything either falls apart or pieces back together!

Hope you enjoy it!

Will Maggie and Harry get back together?

Will they say everything about their dreams?

Will things dramatically change and fall apart all over again?

Will another twist happen and leave you hanging?!

What if someone else gets in the way of Harry and Maggie?

What about Louis?

Zayn?

Niall?

Liam?

Why am I still asking questions?

Dedicated this to Cassie303 cuz she's amazayn (go fan her!) She's extremely nice and she added this book to her reading list! Love ya Cass!

(I've been obsessing over Olly Murs so the video on the side is a video of one of his amazinggggg songs <3 <3 <3 xxxxxx)

Okay sorry for the rambling, Diamonds! :D  On with the story!

Comment

Vote

Fan

Follow your dreams & make them reality!

Love One Direction with a Passion!!

________________________________________________________

Maggie's pov...

"I'd love to hear you rant about this dream of yours." Zayn implied and gave me a slight smirk and glanced at Harry.

Louis looked at Zayn then at Harry and had a confused look on his face. I guess I could tell them. They would just blow it off like if a regular fan had told them. Here it goes..

"I guess. But it's kinda long..." I shrugged.

"We've got time, love." Louis smiled and motioned at how we were still trapped and fans were still trying to bust inside.

"Lets go sit down and we'll let you rant." Harry chuckled and walked back to where a sofa and a few chairs were.

I sat down beside Harry on the sofa. Zayn, Louis, and Liam sat on some of the regular cushioned chairs. Niall sat on the floor up against Liam's chair. They all looked at me intently.

I blushed slightly and took a deep breath. It's now or never...

"So...It all started a few days after this concert I suppose." I shrugged. " I was going to the park to read and just enjoy my summer day. I had sat down at a random bench and pulled my hair up in a bun. The next thing I know is someone sounds like they're screaming..."

"This feels like we're getting a horror story..." Niall said while leaning closer.

"Shut up and let her speak, Nialler." Liam said while motioning me to continue.

""I brushed it off and then heard the scream again, but it was really high pitched and I couldn't quite make out what or who was making it. Then I get this hard hit on the shouder. I jump up and spin around and it's you, Louis." I laughed akwardly. "You thought I was Harry I guess. You said from the back it looked like I had curls."