4

Bakugo pov:
"I....I...." I got quiet again still pondering my answer to the given question. He pressed the knife closer to my neck and I could feel blood trickle down it. The cold, wet substance made me shiver. I looked into his eyes as if pleading him not to murder me. Apparently he understood and said, "you have 1 day. If you don't answer me by tommorow night then you're done for" he smiled maniacally and left the room.

Deku pov:
"So, how'd it go?" Shigaraki asked me. "He said no so I'm giving Him more time" I said through a sigh. "UGH, the same thing happened last time we tried to recruit him" he said. It was getting late and the bags under my my eyes were already dark and giant so I decided to go to sleep. I put on my oversized sweatshirt and took my pants off. I then fixed my pillows and curled up in the covers.

*In the morning*

Bakugo pov:
It was a bitch sleeping on the floor but I somehow managed to close my eyes last night and drift into sleep. Deku walked in and had a knife in his right hand, and a gun on his belt. I got pretty nervous when I saw these things and gulped. He walked closer to me and I could feel beads of sweat dripping down my forehead and the back of my neck. "Your answer?" He asked. " I....yes." I answered. "Oh what was that?" He asked, just to be an asshole. I could tell because he was smirking like he was satisfied."I said sure" I whispered, just loud enough for him to hear. "Alright, come on," he said. He unlocked the chains and put quirk-cancelling bracelets on my wrists. He led me out of the room into the bar. "Hey shigaraki~"

A/N
Okay, so for my like, 1 reader (at the time, hopefully I'll get more) PLEASE READ THIS AND COMMENT. Basically, I need an uploading schedule. First to comment chooses my schedule.
Rules: only 1 or 2 days a week
If 1 day it's basically garunteed unless something is going on, 2 days will be me REALLY pushing to get it done, and most likely rarely getting 2 chapters done.
Only 1 chapter per day
Comment the number of chapters and the day(s) of the week.
Also, do you want bakudeku?
Thank you for reading this,

-author-chan