5

Midoria's pov

"hey shigaraki~" I said. He looked at me and then down to bakugo. (Yes he's a short boi my story my rules)
Shigaraki smirked and said "mkay, nice now lead him to his room" I nodded and grabbed his wrists, startling him a little. I chuckled and his face turned red. "Come on" I said, pulling him with me. He followed me upstairs to the first room on the left, with a black door. I opened it, and led him in, while releasing my tight grip on his wrists. He sighed, rubbing them. "Umm.. now what?" he questioned. I shrugged and left the room, closing and locking the door behind me. As I walked back to my room, I could hear his whining. I held myself back from comforting him, and checked the time. "1:36 p.m. ..damn" I mumbled, and made my way to the training room.

Bakugo pov

As he left the room I curled up into a ball near the bed, and Whined. I was STARVING. A while later, I hopped up from my spot, and checked out the room. It honestly was a nice room, considering this is a villian HQ. It was a room in the shape of a rectangle. There was a small red couch next to a fluffy light blue loveseat, and a small, white carpet in front of it. In another corner, along the same wall, there was a red desk and a white bookshelf, filled with all different kinds of books. In the middle of the two corners, was a bed, light blue covers and white sheets with a white frame and headboard. There were two red pillows, and in front of those was a smaller, light blue pillow. Across from that, on another wall, was a door that led to a small bathroom and a TV. Under the TV was a dresser, with 6 drawers, filled with clothes. Next to that was a tall mirror with a red rim. The floor was tile and it was white, the ceiling having a light and fan, and was blue. I gazed around before jumping on the bed, giggling lightly. ' I haven't done this in a long time', I thought. Eventually, I got tired, and remembered how hungry I was. I started whining a bit, bored and ready to eat something. I tugged on the collar still around my neck, and turned on the fan, pulling the chain to do so.

410 words