9

A/N I'm back bishes :3

Bakugo pov
I was walking with the old hag and my father, and I visibly shivered at the thought of having needles poked into my arms and various other places at that hospital. 'whatever' I thought, shaking it off. I heard a loud crash come from the police station. 'A VILLIAN' I thought. I ran closer to the building, my parents trying to pull me back, but failing. I saw a figure 'flying' from building to building.... And, the green hair, emerald eyes,... "D-Deku".. I whispered.

"DEKU"

Izu pov
I immediately recognized the voice and turned my head to the noise. I saw a crowd waiting, and katsuki in front. I jumped down from the building, standing in front of him. His eyes flickered from a look of dissapointment to excitement. I opened my arms and smiled warmingly. (Is that even a word?) He ran into my arms and said " why did you get beaten up, ya bastard" I just chuckled at this. I pulled him closer to me and kissed his forehead. "HEY! PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP" The police said. "YOUR NOT MY SUPERVISOR" katsuki laughed and said, " shut up their gonna send you to prison" "no their not, just say the right stuff and they send you to a mental hospital for 9 months " I replied. At this he died laughing. The police moved closer and, again, told us to put our hands up. I picked Kat up bridal style, and ran off to find the LOV.

In my favor, they were walking to the original base. There were two hooded people in the middle. I decided to put Kat down and scare the shit out of them.

He looked at me weirdly, and I silenced him with my finger and told him to wait. I pulled a gun out of my pocket, and jumped on shigaraki's head, yelling "YEET", and shooting a bullet into the air.

"HEY" I heard someone yell, while multiple guns were cocked.

337 words
Hewwo! Thank you guys for reading this shit! Also thank you for reads, votes, and comments! Bye my lovelies!
Author-chan out!