8

Bakugou pov

I woke up in a hospital bed to a bright light shining onto my face.

The nurse immediately rushed out and came back with a detective.

"So, Mr...... Bakugou?" He asked me.
"Yes." I simply stated
"Ok, I need your consent before we ask some questions."
"Sure, but depending on the question, I won't always answer" I said

".........ok....., Can you tell me, were you hurt?" He asked.
"Yes" I stated
"May I ask by whom"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I-Izuku Midoria"
"And can you describe this, 'Izuku midoria'? " He asked.
"G-green hair... Emerald eyes.." and then I stopped, feeling my face heat up.

"Sir, are you ok?"
"Um.. just a little hot in here...." I replied, hopefully covering up my blush with a white lie.
"Ok, well you are free to go to your parents" he said

Mido pov
I looked up to see none other than a familiar purple haired boy.
"Hello shinsou" I said in a monotone voice. He smirked and called someone in. The room was plain white with three chairs at the side of the room, a camera, a voice recorder, and a small white table with two more chairs. I noticed my hands were bound together with rope and there was a quirk- cancelling cuff on my ankle.

'ugh' I thought as all might walked in to monitor us. Shinsou started talking to me but I wasn't that dumb to reply. I rolled my eyes and he took the hint that I wasn't participating in this questioning. "I assume since the sports festival, you already know my quirk.. but will you answer the questions if I wear the same anklet you're wearing?" I pondered it, then nodded slightly. All might walked out of the room only to come back in a little later with the anklet. He put it on shinsou and locked it. Took the key and everything.

Shinsou sat back down and looked at me with an 'are you ready' face and I, once again, nodded. He turned on the voice recorder and I could feel the camera turn to me. "Why did you fight all might" he immediately questioned me. I hesitated before speaking, "to protect someone I love"

"Okay..... Are you a villian"

"Yes"

"Mhm..." He said, writing something down. "Do you enjoy being a villian?"

"Yea. Duh." I said while smirking

"Ugh... Okay.
Has the league ever hurt you?"

"No"

"Have you ever hurt someone while being a villian?"
"Yes"

"Who"

"You, dumbass"

"Wait, wha-" he was cut off by me punching him using one for all.

"How" he wheezed out, out of breath, and I held up a small silver key, a bit of rope, and an open metal anklet. All might ran up to me but before he could lay a finger on me, I used my quirk to punch through the ceiling and jump through, running and jumping from building to building until I heard,

"D-Deku"

491 words

Haha cliffhanger I'm so evil. (:<
Bye and have a good morning, evening, or whatever <3

Bye lovelies,

-author -chan