The Encounter

First of all thxs for reading my fanfic. This is my first fanfic so please tell me if you find any grammar mistakes.Thanks so much, enjoy.

«Your Pov»

Do you know that feeling when you feel free. You think everything is finally going your way and you get this wave of relief. Well thats what im feeling right now. I'm finally running from all the pain and misery. Its pitch black outside. The clouds had covered up the moon making it harder to see what is ahead of me. I feel the wind brushing against my skin as I run. I can hear the leaves crunch under my bare feet and the tree branches hit my body at I run into them, getting deeper and deeper into the forest.  

Every part of my body hurts. I can feel the aching pain in my legs creeping up from all the running. I feel the adrenaline coursing through my veins. My heart is pumping against my chest to the point I can almost see it coming out. The branches are leaving cuts everywhere they can touch. My eye sight is getting blurry from all the blood I'm losing. 

I can hear them  coming after me. Their voices ringing through the trees shouting instructions at each other and the sound of their feets hitting the ground. I knew they would be able to track track me in this darkness thanks to the stupid chains they  placed on my wrists. I've become so used to them they almost are like a second skin to me. I can't remember the last time I saw my wrists without them. 

The thought of going back to that cell keeps me running. I ignore the fatigue that is making its way through my entire body. I don't want to go back. I didn't want to suffer anymore. In the distance as i look up, I can see flashes of light through the trees.

I can feel the tears coming down my cheeks at the thought of freedom. I can feel myself getting filled with hope. A feeling I thought I had lost years ago. Finally, I will be free after 13 years of torture. I will be able to see the outside world and leave this hell behind. I can live my life like a normal person and maybe find him. I'll be able to see him after so many years and find out if he's okay or if he's... I stopped myself from thinking that he could be gone and not being able to see him again.

I was brought back to reality when I noticed that I was surrounded by them. They had caught up to me. They were closing in on me just like how they did when they took me away from my family. I saw the familiar capes they always wear with the red symbol. I tried using my magic but these chains were preventing me from sending any attack at them. I tried looking for a way to escape but they had made sure to block any way out. I felt a sharp pain on my left leg.  I let out an ear piercing scream while falling to the ground not being able to keep any balance. I looked at my leg seeing all the blood gushing out. My own blood was everywhere on the ground. I tried placing my hand over the wound to stop the blood from flowing out when I felt another bullet going through my right shoulder. I felt my head hit the ground, thoughts running through my head.

'No! I worked so hard on escaping to be brought back there. I don't want to go back. Please someone, anyone, help me.'

My eyes slowly closed but not before seeing a figure land before me. The last thing I felt was two warm, muscular arms wrap around me and for some strange reason I felt safe in them. I felt that I could let myself go into the darkness and that when I wake up I would be in a better place, and so I did.

A/n

Alright guys so this is the edited version! If you are just reading this story and the next chapter doesn't make sense its most likely because I haven't edited it. I will change this a/n when I edit it which will most likely be by the end of this week. Thank you to all of those who are still reading this story. Please don't be a silent reader. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. 

I do not own Fairy Tail, all rights go to Hiro Mashima

See you next time! Arigato gazimasu! =^.^=