A/n VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Hey guy!!! Please don't kill me for not updating. I have a few things I want to tell you. First thank you to all the people who comment, vote, and follow me. It makes me really happy knowing all of you guys enjoy the story. Next when I update I normally use the mangas from the library to update. They don't have them so I won't update until they do and I won't be going to the library any time soon. So would you guys just want me to use a HUGE times skip or would you be fine if I just take the whole Grand Magic Games part out and make something of my own? I'll be giving you guys until Sunday to comment or pm me to let me know what you want so I'll be giving you four days to let me know. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me here. I'm not really sure what to do and I don't want to make a decision you guys might not like. So I'll be waiting. And lastly HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!! Here where I live Christmas is tomorrow! I'm hoping on updating be New Years. Oh and I almost forgot my sister/ best friend asked me this and it got me curious. What food must you guys have on Christmas dinner. For me its Tamales. I can't imagine Christmas without them. Let me know in the comments when you guys tell me what you want me to do with the story. I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all the support!!!!!!!

Bye =^.^=