X

Jo wrapped the light gray cloth around her waist, then looped it over her right shoulder and down to cover her bust then twisted it in the back before she brought it over her left shoulder. The tight material gave her cover, but would also allow her to move as she pleased.

"You'll have to help me afterwards." Leia watched Jo closely as she ensembled the outfit. "I have no idea how you do that." She admitted.

Jo laughed as she kept her concentration on her dressing. When they wrapped everything twice, she tucked the end into the material to keep it from slipping.

"This is typically what people wear under their armor." Jo felt the need to tell Leia. When her torso was covered she realized her arms were still exposed. With no extra material she would have to leave her arms uncovered, not that she minded. "I'll help with your wrap if you help with my hair." Jo looked at Leia through the mirror. The Princess was currently twisting the end of her braid up towards the nape of her neck. When it was all bunched up into a bun she secured it with several bobby pins, then repeated the same process with the braid on the other side. It created a cute look, but Jo knew she couldn't replicate it on her own.

"Of course." Leia gave Jo a warm smile as she secured the other bun. "Isn't it nice to see Benji again?" Leia posed the question casually, but it definitely wasn't. She had been waiting since the previous night to figure out what words were exchanged between the two privately.

"It's so nice." Jo gushed as she clipped her weapons belt over her light gray pants. "He's exactly as I remembered him." She turned to Leia with a warm smile. "Though he still has that terrible habit of favoring one Princess over the other."

"Which is exactly why you like him." Leia called her out as she stood up. She offered Jo her seat and Jo sat for Leia to help with her hair. "He was always more attentive to you, he didn't care how many times he got in trouble for showing favoritism." Leia laughed at the fond memories of the kitchen boy.

"Don't play innocent." Jo tilted her chin up to look at Leia behind her. "You have many servants wrapped around your finger." She gave a grin at her friend.

"Well..." Leia moved Jo's head to get a better view of her long hair. "What can I say? They liked my attitude."

"They loved your attitude." Jo corrected the Princess. "No matter how many times you insulted them, they acted like you were their sun." She laughed at all the times the servants got in trouble for talking to Leia.

"Remember how we always use to make them work against each other?" Leia asked her partner. "We would- we would have one person go search for an ingredient that didn't exist, then instructed another one to prevent him from his search? Then both would come back hours later completely mortified that they failed." Leia laughed at the innocent days of her youth."

"We were absolutely horrible people." Jo realized with a laugh. Leia gave a giggle in response as she started on the double Dutch braids. She sections Jo's hair down the middle, then started on the right side. She braided her hair all the way down to the ends. After she secured it with a small clear plastic tie, she moved on to the other side.

Jo's hair was far finer than Leia's, and she thought her friend's hair had more of a shine in it while hers was more dull. But she never voiced her insecurities out loud. Jo was such a stickler for their cover that she'd try to find a way to dull her hair to better match Leia's and Leia thought that'd be a crime to her hair.

After Leia secured both of Jo's braided buns, the roles switched as Jo wrapped the long thin, light gray material around Leia's slim torso.

"I feel if we wore what you wanted more often, we'd wear far more revealing clothes." Leia noted as she watched Jo walk circles around her.