Hyunjin had the same dream yet again. It did effect him more this time around though. Even if it was a dream it felt so real. The soft sand beneath him, the calm wind blowing against his face, he even felt a shiver from the cool air. Hyunjin saw the other in what seemed to be HD but there was no way he was complaining, He looked so perfect in HD. It was obviously cut off at the same time with the familiar alarm sound he dreads.

Hyunjin quickly got out of bed and repeated his morning routine from the day before. He got his uniform on and tied his tie 'just right' like Jinyoung would have said.

After grabbing his daily Poptart, Hyunjin tightened the laces on his shoes then left the house, almost forgetting his backpack.

The walk was a normal, boring one, He just kept thinking of you know who. He also decided he needed to buy headphones soon so he could drown out the sounds of the cars passing and dogs barking.

Hyunjin arrived at school and decided to hang around until he wanted to go to his first class, which was English. He was too early and it was still so long until classes opened.

Hyunjin finished the rest of his poptart and greeted some of his fellow classmates he had years before.

A few minutes later Felix showed up with Chan right behind him.

"Okay so tell me about your new friend! You didn't say much yesterday" Hyunjin laughed

"Well his name is Changbin" Felix stated

"Well yeah I know that alreadyy" Hyunjin whined. Chan eventually had to tell Hyunjin about Changbin instead because Felix was just rambling off about other things. Chan explained the things they talked about In the group chat, including inside jokes, which made Felix burst out laughing in the middle of the halls. Hyunjin then decided it was his time to go to class after talking for a few more minutes. Some of Felix and Chans other friends showed up around that time as well, but not the Chanbin guy.

Hyunjin slowly made his way into his first period a good 10 minutes before it started. He took his seat in the first row and started writing down his thoughts. He doodled, scribbled and wrote nonsense for around 8 minutes until he started to feel weird.

His stomach felt like butterflies were flying around, and his head felt confused. Hyunjin has never been in that situation but he somehow felt as if he knew it like the back of his hand, like the deja vu feeling was back, the same feeling when he heard Changbin's name for the first time but the longer it went on the more the feeling grew.

About a minute later he had a strong impulse to look up at that very moment. Right as he did, two boys walked in the room. One of them he knew as Seungmin, one of his old classmates and friends from the year prior, and one he didn't know but also did at the same time. The world around him rested for a moment as he tried to take in what was really going on.

It was him, it was really him. jet black hair, squishable cheeks, a cute face that ended in a point and even the circle framed glasses that made him look adorable.. even more so in person.

The two were stuck there for a moment, just looking at each other like nothing else in the world mattered, but them. Hyunjin wasn't sure if they knew who he was, but the way he had his mouth slightly agape made him think,

'Does he have the dreams too?'

After what felt like an eternity the previously mentioned Seungmin interrupted them from their own little world by waving a hand in front of his friends face.

"You okay, Bin?"

Hyunjin didn't know what to do at that point. He was still stuck in a shock after seeing the last person he expected to walk through the door. He took the time the other looked at Seungmin to put focus back onto his paper. Hyunjin watched as the two took their seat at the back of the class before looking right back at his paper, hoping no one caught him looking.