"You"

Changbin was shocked for a moment. Was he really that focused on winning the prize for me? He blushed at the gesture pulled Hyunjin into a long hug, still gripping his ticket bag and his new plush Munchlax. 
"Thank you, Hyunjin" Changbin mumbles into the hug. 
"You're welcome Binnie, now what are you going to name him?" Hyunjin asks looking down at the plush then back up at Bin. 
"Ah I think I'll name him.." Changbin thought for a moment, building up the suspense. 
"Gyu" Changbin blurts out, proud of himself for such a nice name. 
"Well u think that's an amazing name" Hyunjin states as he now finally notices the huge bag of tickets.

"Woah, where did you get those?!" He exclaims 
"Me and Minho won it on Dance Dance Revolution, we got the jackpot!" Changbin cheers, holding up the bag. It was Hyunjin's turn to be shocked, He had always loved arcades but had never gotten a jackpot himself, even if he goes a lot. 

That's amazing, you're good at dancing?" Hyujin asks 
"Ah not really, Minho was doing all the work basically" Changbin scratches the back of his neck, telling the truth
"You're a dancer right? Minho said he had class with you"
"Oh yeah, i'm not THAT good though"
"Ah lies i bet you're the best ever!!"

Even though the two were just having a normal conversation they both felt as if it was deeper than that, as if they never wanted it to stop. Looking into eachothers eyes, they saw stars. Like a mini galaxy in eachothers eyes, they couldn't look away. Both of their cheeks was a light layer of pink they couldn't prevent.
"T-thanks again for g-gyu" Changbin stutters, glancing away
"You're welcome Binnie"

"Id only known you one day but I've felt like if known you for-"
"A month"
"Yeah.. A month. Like the dreams"

"We should probably find the others, i want to brag about my tickets" Changbin giggles and runs off, Hyunjin following close behind. They were all coincidentally in the same place. Chan and Felix were sitting on one of the couches watching their 'kids' mess with the skeeball game. 
"They're still playing that?" Changbin giggles
"I guess, i mean i was playing the claw machine for a while" Hyunjin states
The two boys join the rest and mess around playing skeeball together. They won quite a lot of tickers,almost the amount Changbin and Minho won. They all soon got bored and decided it was time to cash in their tickets for prizes. 

The 8 all went to the ticket counter machine and inserted the tickets in their strips. They all counted and ended with 2000 tickets. 
"Wah, thats so many" Seungmin gasped at the ending total. They all ended up splitting it into 250 each and approached the counter again. The guy with pink hair came up and took their orders. Jeongin and Sengmin got a bunch of candy, Chan and Felix got matching necklaces, Minho got a cat headband, Jisung got a cat plushie, Hyunjin got a bunch of small toys and Changbin saved his until he gets back, so he could get something better.

The 8 left and instantly realized how long they've been there. The sky was a navy blue and the street lights shone bright. The moon was big and full as well, and they all expected someone to turn into a werewolf, which didn't happen. 
The group went their separate ways, not before ending with a huge group hug.

Changbin gets home and closes the door, immediately squealing like a fangirl. 
"I can't believe it, he gave me a plushie and he looked at me super intensely, oh my gosh i might have a chance" Changbin was freaking out, running around his room, He placed his Gyu on his bed and went to his washroom to wash his face off with cold water. He got ready for bed and layed down with the covers over him, gyu in his arms and his phone in hand. 
Changbin opens instagram, scrolling through his feed.

Changbin sees Seungmin's new post and laughs to himself

Changbin sees Seungmin's new post and laughs to himself. They were so cute then, i mean they still are.. Ugh.

He likes the post and keeps scrolling. He scrolls through a few pictures of cats and outfits he would totally wear until he sees another one of his friends posts. It was Jeongin's and let's say Changbin was more than surprised. Changbin quickly became flustered and became a light shade of pink, replacing the blush he just cleaned off.

 Changbin quickly became flustered and became a light shade of pink, replacing the blush he just cleaned off

"Even Hyunjin said its cute?? Well he isn't wrong" Changbin mumbles to himself. 
He quickly likes the picture and continues on. Changbin looked through more pictures of cats and outfits until he felt a yawn coming on. He was definitely getting tired so he plugged his phone and cuddled closer to Gyu as he drifted off to sleep.

Hyunjin got home and jumped on his bed face first with the biggest smile on his face. He was definitely in a good mood from the day. First he met his dream crush and went out with his old friend group, including him. Then went to his favourite arcade and won a prize for his crush, which he loved. Couldn't get any more perfect. 
Hyunjin sits up then decided it was a good idea to get into some comfortable pajamas before relaxing in his bed. Hyunjin changed into Marimong pajamas and cleaned up in the bathroom. He runs out and jumps on his bed again before pulling out his phone.

He was playing a round of Paper.io when he got a notification from instagram. 
DvndyBoi has tagged you in an image

Hyunjin was curious so he clicked on the pop up and it took him to a picture of him, Seungmin, Jisung and Felix with ice cream. 
"Oh gosh, that's a throwback" Hyunjin laughs at the super old picture and leaves a comment.
Hyunjin scrolls a little farther and sees a post that Jeongin made about him and Changbin. Hyunjin was glad someone captured the moment. Hyunjin took a screenshot then again left a comment, saying it was cute.

It was getting late on a school night but Hyunjin wasn't tired. He made himself a tea in a pretty mug then sad back down in his bed again. He grabbed his laptop and watched youtube videos, he really liked Edward Avila and makeup tutorials. 

A quite sleepy Hyunjin finished his cup of tea and yawned very extra-ly. He then proceeded to fall asleep with youtube autoplay still running. 

The two boys were expecting the same exact dream as before but of course that didn't happen. 
Their dream was was different, it was the night of the arcade..  but something was different 

=============================
Sorry that it's pretty short.. its Exam season, sadly. And I wanted to start a new chapter on a new day.

This is so exciting to me so I hope you guys are liking it as much as I am haha <3

Love, Author Nokia