Chapter two: Misunderstood

💥Paige's pov💥

At school I do nothing but get through the day. I'm a straight A student considering I have one friend. Her name is Rebekah. She isn't the most talkative person.
🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽
I walk into first period, algebra. I put my homework in the turn in tray. The teacher calls role then we begin doing class work. In second period I read all period. Then I went to third period. I had lunch then eventually got to 6th period. I got in my car and drove home. My dad wasn't home, he is probably buying beer. I walk to my room and pull out a razor blade and press it into my palm. Today wasn't all that bad but I still need to remind myself I'm worthless. I don't like to be happy because it makes no sense to me! All these pretty girls with their perfect lives.
I fall asleep in my bed after letting my blood stop gushing.

💥- The next morning -💥
I wake up to my dad screaming at the toaster. He's not stopping so I calm him down and make him some toast. Its Saturday now so I might go walk around the mall or something. I go upstairs and get dressed. I put on a 5sos sweater and some bleached and ripped skinnys and slide my Black vans on over green socks. I grabbed my keys and phone, then go get in my car. I arrive at the mall and go directly to Starbucks I get a small mocha lotte and walk to Hollister. At Hollister I buy two pairs of jeans and a shirt. I then walk to Claire's and I buy like four pairs of earrings and two braclets. I'm hungry so I make my way to the food court.