06

the time at the bar

"Are you drunk already?"

"No!" She pauses, giggling. "I've just had a few pre-drinks, that's all."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. Bri giggles some more as she holds out a bottle of god-knows-what towards him. He's far too anxious to be doing any pre-drinking; tonight he's using his fake ID for the first time. Bri's girlfriend ( yes, they're back together. Again. ) specializes in them, so he can now go to the local bar, claiming he's a nineteen year old named Peter McDonnell. He thought it was pointless, considering he's eighteen in less than four months, but Bri insisted.

They walk around the block together to the bar, which is a beacon of light against the dark night. Yoongi swears under his breath at the sight of a bouncer at the door.

"Chill." Bri says.

She waltzes to the bouncer, who glances for a split second at her ID then steps aside for her to pass.

Yoongi wipes his sweaty palms on the sides of his jeans then hands over his ID. The man, who is about four times as wide as Yoongi, looks at it then passes it back.

"Have a good night, Peter." He says. Yoongi senses some doubt in his voice, so he snatches the ID and scurries inside.

It's busy and loud with sound of chatter and music. Bri takes Yoongi's hand and drags him towards a small table where he recognizes her girlfriend, Taylor.

"I'll get us some drinks." He tells them.

But it all falls on deaf ears, as Bri and Taylor as currently committing an extreme public display of affection by kissing passionately.

He coughs awkwardly and, when then don't respond, heads towards the bar.

~*~

Eunmi knows she looks attractive.

She knows that her little black dress hugs her figure in all the right places; her smokey makeup accentuates her dark eyes; her red lips automatically draw anyone's attention to them. Not to mention the fact her four inch heels make her feel less tiny, even if her feet are already aching and the night has only begun.