Lights, Music, Reveal

Like always on the closing night of the circus, everyone on busy, no one was taking a break especially not Marinette or Coraline. Even though it was a performance they had done many times, the tricks both girls performed for the closing act were always the most complex. While they had already done their basic act which was in the middle of the show, they still had only an hour till the last act so they were trying to remember everything to perfection.

Marinette's Uncle (who had already performed) was doing everything in his power to make them take a break as well as reminding them that they had been practising all week (Marinette didn't tell Tiki why she was at the gymnastic centre all week, telling her it was a surprise) along with doing it all-day.

Adrien, Chloe, Luka and Kagami luckily were able to sit away from Lila but was still next to them hearing every lie. "Apparently they are going to make an important announcement after the final act," Rose said,
"What do you think it will be?" questioned Alya,
"Probably a warning on people who are claiming to be Blue Bird, I hate it when they do that" answered Lila causing Chloe, Adrien, Luka and Kagami to roll their eyes.

"Oh, the sweet sweet Irony" whispered Kagami making Adrien and Chloe snicker,
"I just got a text from Mari, apparently the final going to start after this" Luka said looking up from his phone,
"From what my father has told me, it's the best part of the final night because the performers go all out" Adrien stated,
"How does he know that?" asked Chloe,
"He went with my mother before she died while they were on holiday and I had to stay in Paris" explained Adrien his tone going quieter when he mentioned his mother.

Just then the lights turn off, scaring parts of the audience, and a single spotlight turned on to show the RingMaster. "Now, I know you have all found night very exciting but it's not over just yet" stated Mr River, "as it is our final night in Paris, there is one act that we always perform that people don't get to see until the final night" these word got cheers from the audience, "now I know you will all recognize the song but I must ask that you don't sing it as to us the performers, it may distract us so please reframe from sing along as much as we would love you too" and with that, the spotlight turned off and the music started.

The song turned out to be 'welcome to the show' from the greatest showman which of course may the audience excited. The performances that arrived first were the animal tamers and ground gymnasts. It was after the first chores did it get really exciting. When the ringmaster had been talking, Luka had been sent a text to look up so when the first chores had finished he was able to see both Blue Bird and Red Sparrow running opposite ways on a platforms around the top of the tent when pointing it to Chloe, Adrien and Kagami, they were just in time to see both of the girls jump off the platforms and start to swing across the ring.
They did complex manoeuvres through the rest of the song both resting on one single ring that hung in the middle of the ring as they sang the last lines of the song.

The crowd burst into cheers as the performers bowed or where helped of platforms and the backs of animals. The cheering stopped when the performers left expect for Red Sparrow and Blue Bird, an elephant was left in order to make a noise loud enough for the audience to stop taking. "Now, as many of you have heard, we are making an announcement tonight as recently there have been people claiming to be Blue Bird and when asking why they are watching tonight instead of performing, they claim that tonight Blue Bird has been being performed by a stand-in which I will say now that the girl who has been performing tonight has been her since she was eight in order to spend time with her uncle who is one of our best strongmen" stated Mr Rivers which caused gasped from the audience along with Miss Bustier's class to look at Lila whose blood drain from her face.

"We wanted to stay quiet about who we are until we turned eighteen but since this person has also told false facts about me and Blue Bird's past romantic relationship, I decide enough is enough," said Red Sparrow, showing a young girl with dark brown eyes that look black and tanned skin that was caked in makeup for the show, "My name is Coraline Uccello".

Of course, as soon as she said this, there were flashing of cameras along with cheers. Again the elephant had to get the audience attention as Blue Bird started to speak, "I was not a fan of revealing my identity tonight but as I know the lier personal, a person who has been lying through her teeth in order to make me look bad and is now claiming to be the one how has worked hard to get the reputation I have in the circus community, I decided enough was enough" as she said this and started to remove her mask, Lila look like a ghost, "My name is Marinette Dupain-Chang and I hope you all enjoyed tonight".