Family, Press, Texts

Marinette and her friends had a great weekend, after the show Adrien, Chloe, Kagami and Luka all got to stay behind to meet the performers although both Adrien and Chloe had to get permission off Miss Bustier which of course got Alya shouting at them which they ignored as they informed miss Bustier that their parents had already agreed for them to stay so she let them even if she looked like she was close to refusing, they had already run off following Mr Rivers the ringmaster around back so that they didn't have to deal with the press.

"If you're looking for Mari, she's in our trailer," said Red Sparrow now unmasked as Coraline Uccello, "Thank you" replied Kagami as she leads the group to the trailer. Opening it they could see that Marinette was staring at her phone with a blank look while sitting on her bed with Tiki who was busy eating cookies, "you ok there Mari" asked Adrien as the door closed and they sat either on her bed or Coraline,
"She's reading the news" answered Tiki,
"What the hell" exclaimed Marinette making the group of friends jump except for Coraline who just raised an eyebrow.

"What is it?" asked Luka, "The press has already started to try and get into the bakery" as soon as she said that both Chloe and Adrien had their phones out and step out to go talk to the person that had each called.
"What are they doing?" Marinette asked both Kagami and Luka shrugged,
"That doesn't matter right now, what's important is how are you feeling?" asked Kagami,
"Uhh..not sure, I mean I knew the press was going to go nuts but I hope it dies down soon or I'm worried someone might catch me as ladybug" responded Marinette with a frown,
"I will not worry, you have not only us but I'm sure the circus will help with the issue" Luka replied calmly putting a hand on her shoulder as comfort.

"Damn right we will, I don't think were could stop your uncle from hurting them, if he found out you were being harassed" snorted Coraline which made Marinette smile as both Chloe and Adrien came back in.
"Gorilla has agreed to help protect your parents" Adrien stated with a grin, clearly glad that he had managed to persuade his father to let him do so,
"And father has agreed to also give protection for your family by making sure the police scare them away," Chloe said,
"Thank you" replied Marinette hugging both of them,
"now then are you going to introduce us to your circus family or not," asked Kagami.

Everyone in the circus was glad to meet Marinette teammates while making sure to give pointers on different moves they could use on an Akuma which surprised all of them except Marinette who just laughed and said, "if they figured out I was Ladybug, it wasn't going to be long before they figured you guys out". After that, they all spent the weekend going to and from the circus site to help pack up, as Marinette said goodbye she was pulled into a group hug by the whole circus and was told to say in contact.

By the time Marinette was going to bed, she finally decided to check the texts she had got from her classmates, they had all seemed to realise how much Lila lied about, Alya going so far to purge her website from any mention of her and publicly stating in a video on how she just found out Lila was a lier and apologised for giving her audience false information.

The rest of the class were sending texts about how sorry they were and that they will try to do better but that wasn't going to cut it for Marinette, I mean come on they had isolated from the class for months while still demanding food from the bakery for free when a school event was happening or asking for new outfits for free which she all but ignored which made them isolate her further so to hell with them if they think she will forgive them that easily.

The same thought process was happening with Adrien who was also getting texts from his classmates but he didn't bother to read them instead watching the news reports about the big reveal and talking with Nathalie about how he could help Marinette's from being hounded by the press which turned out to be the Circus making announcement that if the find out the press has been hounding Marinette, they are quite happy to sue the reporters for doing so along with both Chloe and Adrien's family making a statement that they would do the same thing so by Monday it had quieted down.

Luckily Chloe and Adrien had made it before the class but sadly Marinette had overslept so was late. The class had arrived at the bell so they couldn't talk to the group yet. Miss Bustier arrived look tired, she was followed by Lila who gave a cheery smile and took her seat next to Alya who along with the rest of the class gave her death glares.