Characters lol

(Note: Dreamswap belongs to Onebizzarekai, and Dreamtale belongs to Jokublog. Now I'm just going to give you some background on the characters. Also I'm still working on the other backstories, so I'm not putting all of them)
(Warning: This part has triggering content)

Phobos, like all Nightmares, has been abused by his fellow villagers and like the original Nightmare, his brother had no idea about this shit and threw him under the bus. He eventually had people of whom he could trust.

One was named Dolos, and the other Empathy. Dolos went missing (we will reveal that later on in the story) and years later, Phobos found Empathy's limp, bloody body. The villagers had supposedly stoned her to death, but Moerani saved her ass. The limp body Phobos found was actually a dummy.

Now, after all of this happened. Phobos met his Skar and Casimir, and completely fell head over heels for Casimir until they left him for JR. Phobos was heartbroken, and had fallen into a drinking habit because of everything that had happened to him.

(For you who don't like the mention of alcohol and shit like that, I am so sorry!)

Dolos' parents were killed in a car accident when he was just a kid. With nobody else to live with, he became a sort of loner, until he met Phobos and hang out with him for the rest of his life.

A couple years later there was a party at the castle, and someone asked if they could talk to Phobos for a bit. His parents agreed anD LEFT PHOBOS ALONE. WITH. A. VILLAGER. ARE YOU CRAZY LUNAR?! (I am so sorry Lunar-) The villager assaulted the smol. Empathy and Dolos and Empathy walked in on the crime, and shit went down. Now since it's Good Friday, imma be lazy and leave you guys here. >:3